Cbt Med Tech training

HI all,

I'm thinking about transfering to the 144 Para med squadron
(TA) as a CMT, just wanted to know what are they trained in at class 3, 2 and 1.

Currently a Ambu Techy with St John ambulance and also a first aid trainer and hoping i will be able to transfer some of my current skills and knowlegde across and hopefully learn some new ones.

Simon

I take it then that the paperwork pending from the R Sigs TA came back with a thank you but no thank you note attached...

RAMC..why do they always take the shoite that no other fecker wants, especially the friggin LE's, most of whom have taking the p iss out of the corps for their full career, until no other c unt wants them.

No its been accepted, just waiting selection, my sigs troop is being desbanded sometime in the next few months and merged with one 20miles away, so i wandered what other units were about within 20mile radius and there is the Para med squardron and a field hospital.

Why dont you just call the PSI and ask him!
London
Nottingham
Cardiff
Glasgow
All contact numbers on Armynet.

Steadders said:
HI all,

<snip>
Currently a Ambu Techy with St John ambulance and also a first aid trainer and hoping i will be able to transfer some of my current skills and knowlegde across and hopefully learn some new ones.

Simon
so which NHS service do you work for then ? as SJA regulations state that Ambulance technicians must also be employed by an NHS service ...

or do you actually mean that you are an Emergency Transport Attendant ?

misdescription will do you no favours , especially when it reveals you to be a lying walting tosspot

Has applied to SAS TA and 144 and claims to be an ambulance technician in St John despite not being an ambulance technician at all. Sounds like a walt full stop to be honest! Just wants the beige or maroon beret and claims to be something medically which he isn't.