Cbt Med Tech training

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Steadders, Jul 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. HI all,

I'm thinking about transfering to the 144 Para med squadron
    (TA) as a CMT, just wanted to know what are they trained in at class 3, 2 and 1.

Currently a Ambu Techy with St John ambulance and also a first aid trainer and hoping i will be able to transfer some of my current skills and knowlegde across and hopefully learn some new ones.

2. I take it then that the paperwork pending from the R Sigs TA came back with a thank you but no thank you note attached...

RAMC..why do they always take the shoite that no other fecker wants, especially the friggin LE's, most of whom have taking the p iss out of the corps for their full career, until no other c unt wants them.
  3. No its been accepted, just waiting selection, my sigs troop is being desbanded sometime in the next few months and merged with one 20miles away, so i wandered what other units were about within 20mile radius and there is the Para med squardron and a field hospital.
  4. Why dont you just call the PSI and ask him!
    All contact numbers on Armynet.
  5. so which NHS service do you work for then ? as SJA regulations state that Ambulance technicians must also be employed by an NHS service ...

or do you actually mean that you are an Emergency Transport Attendant ?

misdescription will do you no favours , especially when it reveals you to be a lying walting tosspot
  6. Has applied to SAS TA and 144 and claims to be an ambulance technician in St John despite not being an ambulance technician at all. Sounds like a walt full stop to be honest! Just wants the beige or maroon beret and claims to be something medically which he isn't.