Cbt Barbie Strikes Again

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Sep 5, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

8O 8O 8O 8O

EYES left! Hero soldier Katrina Hodge parades her frontline in a campaign for lingerie chain La Senza - to support the Armed Forces.
    The High Street retailer is offering all personnel a 15 per cent discount, backed by stunning Corporal Katrina, 22, - who won a commendation for bravery and was dubbed Combat Barbie after tackling an armed insurgent in Iraq in 2005.

Kat, of Tunbridge Wells, Kent, said: "I'll get some banter from the boys.

"But the Army backs me 100 per cent."

Armed Forces personnel get money off when they show ID at La Senza - which has thrown down the gauntlet to other retailers to also offer discounts to troops.

2. A good looking girl - shame she's caked in makeup.

3. Lovely :oops:

Meridian, time to do your stuff!! Pictures needed fast! Damned fast! :wink:

R_G

4. I've got something that'll help shift that. Comes in it's own handy dispenser (but requires vigorous shaking) and best sprayed onto her face from a distance of 6-8" :lol:

5. poisondwarf
    ...quite honestly in my present condition I couldn't care less if she was covered in fvcking gravy, I still would (if only I could :oops: ).

However, it is that time of day where I need my pills, so:

"Nurse, more tissues and my pills, NOW"!!!!!!

6. She's Stunning!

7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

You make that sound like (under normal conditions, in normal company) it would be a bad thing. To me it sounds like heaven :D

8. Combat Barbie: Soldier steps in as new Miss England after crown was handed back following pub brawl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Daily Mail Linky

9. At least it isnt Cam Cream :safe:

10. id be HARD pressed to keep it in my nuts long enough to give her some lovin

11. Thank goodness the original winner has been disqualified. She has a face like a skelped arse and only won because she's related to a celebrity, now she's been outed as a common, garden-variety thuggish slapper too. Did some eejit vote for her

Go on Katrina, you can win it. Then make sure you're back in the office to publish Sqn orders and print off a nominal roll for the OC.

12. Thank goodness the original winner has been disqualified. She has a face like a skelped arse and only won because she's related to a celebrity, now she's been outed as a common, garden-variety thuggish slapper too. Did some eejit vote for her

Go on Katrina, you can win it. Then make sure you're back in the office to publish Sqn orders and print off a nominal roll for the OC.

13. Thank goodness the original winner has been disqualified. She has a face like a skelped arse and only won because she's related to a celebrity, now she's been outed as a common, garden-variety thuggish slapper too. Did some eejit vote for her

14. Does she have to do them in triplicate PD? :D

Look at eh body language there, the former winner is practically on the arm of the chair, must have realised Katrina was a real challenger....

15. Whoops sorry guys....the screen hung and I tried to refresh it a couple of times. Doh!