Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Alcohol is legal
Can soldiers get pissed on guard?

At my first unit the guard commander got smashed out of his mind on southern comfort. He then threatened the guard holed up in the guardroom (armed but unknown ammo state - he was one of the ammo storemen) and was eventually "subdued" courtesy of pick helves , sedated by the MO and was eventually faced some "disciplinary action".

So yes, clearly people can get pissed on guard.

Every time I covered someone else's duty it all went tits up, unit barman went awol, a Sgt went awol and was rumoured to be armed, Woodbridge tried top himself, and Dumpy shot at the gas(oil?) tank by the workshops.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Can someone please explain I'm new here... What are the main CBD benefits for your body?
Use of it can remove your body from the army.

At my first unit the guard commander got smashed out of his mind on southern comfort. He then threatened the guard holed up in the guardroom (armed but unknown ammo state - he was one of the ammo storemen) and was eventually "subdued" courtesy of pick helves , sedated by the MO and was eventually faced some "disciplinary action".

So yes, clearly people can get pissed on guard.

Every time I covered someone else's duty it all went tits up, unit barman went awol, a Sgt went awol and was rumoured to be armed, Woodbridge tried top himself, and Dumpy shot at the gas(oil?) tank by the workshops.
So basically you are a Jonah..

Check with the MO, you get an authoritative answer and get in in writing. Someone simply telling you one thing will be no use further down the line if someone else has a different view. If it wasn't written it wasn't said, four corners of the contract and all that.

Latest Threads