Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

gav--88

Swinger
I have not taken nor will i ever take drugs.

What is the stance on CBD oil in terms of the CDT? It contains no THC and as such it does not get you high. Will taking it make you fail the test?

CBD oil is known for its benefits and it sold widely and legally in shops across the UK. Im sure many others are wondering this. Thanks

*Russian Troll*
Ask your ' Badge'.
He'll be really happy to help you out with your query.

According to various articles I have read online* you could, theoretically, get a false positive. I wouldn't take this post as proof you can take it though

*so potentially as reliable as anything you'll find on this thread

What is the stance on CBD oil in terms of the CDT? It contains no THC and as such it does not get you high. Will taking it make you fail the test?

CBD oil is known for its benefits and it sold widely and legally in shops across the UK. Im sure many others are wondering this. Thanks
Don't worry about it, the latest dodge for CDT is just go sick on the day of the CDT and get bedded down you won't get tested.

*Russian Troll*
I've seen blokes just walk in the opposite direction or go out on phys when CDT came calling.
Going sick is also a good reason not to be there.

According to various articles I have read online* you could, theoretically, get a false positive. I wouldn't take this post as proof you can take it though

*so potentially as reliable as anything you'll find on this thread

...But not as good as the guarantee that we'll always get bone questions ..especially from Knobs that also state that they'll never ever ,no siree, take drugs - so their question was pointless or maybe just asking for 'A friend'

I've seen blokes just walk in the opposite direction or go out on phys when CDT came calling.
They eventually get caught. I've seen a few people actually targeted, and the team don't turn up until the person or people in the frame are established as being present.

*Russian Troll*
All down to int then?
Have you seen guys expressly rolling-one-up when CDT came too?
I heard about that happening a lot when everyone was doing back-to-back tours, Herrick,Herrick/Telic, Telic.
Probably calmed down a lot since all the tours ended.
I'd be intersted to know how it all is these days with all the synthetics and powders on the market.
Not exactly the same as a bit of sticky,sticky.
What do CDT test for? Everything?

Really? Remind us who you served with and when?
All down to int then?
Have you seen guys expressly rolling-one-up when CDT came too?
I heard about that happening a lot when everyone was doing back-to-back tours, Herrick,Herrick/Telic, Telic.
Probably calmed down a lot since all the tours ended.
I'd be intersted to know how it all is these days with all the synthetics and powders on the market.
Not exactly the same as a bit of sticky,sticky.
What do CDT test for? Everything?
Some are mentioned on the JSP:
https://assets.publishing.service.g..._data/file/425401/20131101-JSP_835-V2_0-U.pdf

The very fact that you're asking the question makes me believe that you think it's not allowed. I would imagine that the best people to ask would be the medics at your unit, who might also be able to arrange advice regarding treatment for any ailment that you feel CBD oil could help with.

All in good time.
Remind us who you served with and when?
You’ve been called ‘zoot suits’. Answer the question.

As you know my username is a good indication :)

*Russian Troll*
You’ve been called ‘zoot suits’. Answer the question.

As you know my username is a good indication :)
But you think I spent no time in uniform so how could I possibly know what a scaley-REMF is?

So, rightly or wrongly, and like it or not, just because a substance is legally available does not mean that you (as a serviceperson) can use it and still be clear on a CDT. Whether or not any specific substance is banned is actually decided by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) which decides the rules for international sport, and which the UK Anti-Doping Agency takes its lead from., so if WADA say it's banned for sportsmen, it's banned for us. In the 2018 WADA list, cannabidiol (CBD oil) is now an approved substance, and therefore okay to use. Several widely available cold and flu remedies contain WADA banned substances.

Last edited:
But you think I spent no time in uniform so how could I possibly know what a scaley-REMF is?
Google is ‘clearly’ your friend. It’s not exactly unknown terminology is it? Unlike you calling ‘noddy suits’ ‘zoot suits’.

Answer the question

*Russian Troll*
Google is ‘clearly’ your friend. It’s not exactly unknown terminology is it? Unlike you calling ‘noddy suits’ ‘zoot suits’.

Answer the question
Is this down to your 'who does Fisk' work for revelation?
When you go deflective and deceptive you try hard, don't you?
Even jumping threads, which is a no-no when the monitors can be arsed, is desperate even for you.
Desk jockey UI

Latest Threads