Cayman Islands to establish a new reserve unit with support of the UK military

Defence Minister Mark Lancaster travelled to the Cayman Islands and met with the Governor, and the Premier to agree the first steps in establishing the new unit

Continue reading...

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
In the Royal Hong Kong Regiment (The Volunteers) we had a loan service CO, QM, Trg Maj, Adjt, RSM and 4 WO2 PSIs. There may be some excellent opportunities for some foreign travel.

There may be some excellent opportunities for some foreign travel.
[/QUOTE

The VSO,s in MOD must be wetting their boxers at the thought of a " fact finding " tour in the Cayman islands, and I bet when established, Postings applications to serve there as " Advisors, or in the training wing" will be in their thousands. Some MPs in Westminster will want to get their noses in the trough, and the local airport will have to build a new terminal to accommodate the political, military, media, and arms manufactures wanting to " Observe the new camp and its hardware" It looks like a big jolly for all concerned........ Cynical,.... me...... heavens above....perish the thought,,,,,, never,.....as if,....... would I........of course not.........

Latest Threads