• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

CavMem Weekend

Come to think of it i dont know if you would want to spend the weekend in london drinking, arsing about and generally having a Fcuking good laugh. I suppose you would rather stay indoors posting complete and utter shite on here until 5 a.m. The fact that you think that cavmem weekend has nothing to do with tankies makes it screamingly obvious that you are nothing but a snotty nosed little crow that has probably just recieved his first computer off daddy for an easter present (whatever the fcuk one of those is)

Do yourself a favour sunshine, stick to racing around in modified corsas until you have been in long enough to have some decent crack on all things green, instead of spouting shite about cavalry being donkey wallopers,Oh the originality!

Its 2006 for fcuk sake!

boilinthebag said:
Come to think of it i dont know if you would want to spend the weekend in london drinking, arsing about and generally having a Fcuking good laugh. I suppose you would rather stay indoors posting complete and utter shite on here until 5 a.m. The fact that you think that cavmem weekend has nothing to do with tankies makes it screamingly obvious that you are nothing but a snotty nosed little crow that has probably just recieved his first computer off daddy for an easter present (whatever the fcuk one of those is)

Do yourself a favour sunshine, stick to racing around in modified corsas until you have been in long enough to have some decent crack on all things green, instead of spouting shite about cavalry being donkey wallopers,Oh the originality!

Its 2006 for fcuk sake!
Laughing my Fcking Ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D

boilinthebag said:

Its 2006 for fcuk sake!
heavy flow month then bb!

but i back u up on that one!

Latest Threads