Cavaliers and Roundheads.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by samain11, May 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Reading in the Daily Hate today about Ken Clarke's plans for secret inquest's...or "secret justice" (shurely shome mishtake)..I got to wondering what our final protection from the State is. I came to the conclusion that is probably her Majesty.
    My question is this, how many of my fellow arrsers would follow their oath to the Crown if the worms got their way and we were being locked up without trial, sold to the EU, taxed to death, disarmed even unto our kitchen knives, had our kids indoctrinated instead of educated.....you get the idea, and then the EU decided that Monarchy's are just not rock' n'roll, and she decided enough was enough.....?

2. Thought this would be about circumcised males, I'm a Cavalier by the way if anyone wants a look?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ponce!!! I'm a roundhead. Wounded in the line of duty. Not a religion thing.

4. Who needs all that to happen I'm ready to go now....

Cry God for Lizzie, England and St. George!

• Like Like x 1
  5. You risked a blowy from a chick with a brace? There must be a commemorative medal for that!

• Like Like x 1
  6. No. Not as pleasurable. Being in the AAC and without wings I at least wanted some that I could earn without flying so opted for wings of the brown variety. I sustained injuries from which I had to have my mac amputated.

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Me in all. Birds bleat on about the pain of childbirth? Puffs. Try getting circumcised at 21 years of age.

Back on threadish. It would be a very silly EU that fucked with Her Majesty. It would be a very silly anybody. As that mincer Gary Barlow found out recently.

8. TBH I'd punch a politician in the throat just because there's a 'Y' in the day.

If we are going to overthrow the Govt can I insist that we do it in Red Dawn style?

"WOLVERINES!!!!!"

9. A picture will suffice.

10. TheIronDuke

Touching a picture is not quite the same.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Swore my allegience to HRH, not the government !

Royalist all the way

12. They will wait until the succession and then start the campaign to turn us into a republic.

Much better chance of getting away with it then.

• Like Like x 1
  13. My loyalties switch with the change of monarch, which wasn't all that uncommon. Whilst QE2 reigns, I'm Cavalier. When that sadly ends, I'm in a lobster pot and Senatus Populusque Anglorum all the way.

14. Would've thought you'd seen one before.....
    circumcision-foreskin.gif

15. TheIronDuke

What if it skips wingnut and its King William?