• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Cause im a numpty ( no drugs involved)

Because I'm a numpty, I cant work out how to delete my account! I've looked in settings and my profile but cant find anything. Could someone please tell me how to do it? :kiss:

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

(Hotel California)

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

(Hotel California)
Love The Eagles

If you don't want deleting you'd better say so. You can always just not log on.
Lol. I can't quite find a reason to be on here, and i dont think theres many posts that i could comment on. It has been nice (i think) chatting to you all and i've learned a lot about Army life. I have even more respect for our soldiers than i did before. Oh and i just don't get the sense of humour at all, im way too straight for it!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Lol. I can't quite find a reason to be on here, and i dont think theres many posts that i could comment on. It has been nice (i think) chatting to you all and i've learned a lot about Army life. I have even more respect for our soldiers than i did before. Oh and i just don't get the sense of humour at all, im way too straight for it!
It's up to you, maybe if you enjoy it stay

On second thoughts i might leave it a wee while till after the wayward son gets home, might be needing help again there......

Latest Threads