Cause im a numpty ( no drugs involved)

Because I'm a numpty, I cant work out how to delete my account! I've looked in settings and my profile but cant find anything. Could someone please tell me how to do it? :kiss:

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

(Hotel California)

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

(Hotel California)
Love The Eagles

If you don't want deleting you'd better say so. You can always just not log on.
Lol. I can't quite find a reason to be on here, and i dont think theres many posts that i could comment on. It has been nice (i think) chatting to you all and i've learned a lot about Army life. I have even more respect for our soldiers than i did before. Oh and i just don't get the sense of humour at all, im way too straight for it!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Lol. I can't quite find a reason to be on here, and i dont think theres many posts that i could comment on. It has been nice (i think) chatting to you all and i've learned a lot about Army life. I have even more respect for our soldiers than i did before. Oh and i just don't get the sense of humour at all, im way too straight for it!
It's up to you, maybe if you enjoy it stay

On second thoughts i might leave it a wee while till after the wayward son gets home, might be needing help again there......