Caught with oneself

We had a lad at school who's had two hobbies one was accusing people of being gay and the other was wanking in class. One day in the library he had a wank under a table then flicked his jizz in the tropical fish tank, the fish went mad for it. The year after I left school I caught him noshing off the bouncer in the toilets of a Liverpool punk club called the Swinging Apple. The last time I saw him was on Lionheart he was driving a Bedford through our check point. On the off chance he's on here, Brad you were a dirty bastard

For anyone interested the guy didn't get fired. Called me late last night out celebrating. The manager took pity on him as a "victim" and the evidence couldn't prove he'd done anything wrong on their premises.

The Mrs and I won't be shopping from the Deli section at that supermarket anymore though

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
For anyone interested the guy didn't get fired. Called me late last night out celebrating. The manager took pity on him as a "victim" and the evidence couldn't prove he'd done anything wrong on their premises.

The Mrs and I won't be shopping from the Deli section at that supermarket anymore though
I presume that they didnt want it in the public sector ?
Firm I used to work for lost a great deal of money with one chap, but no police involvement
affects share prices and all that and public trust
actually it happened twice 2 different managers !!
never made the papers