Caught with oneself

thats a difficult one as she has forwarded them on to workmates and his employer
they could both end up in trouble
I bet hes an older bloke, let himself go a bit and shes a youngster ??
This time of year teenagers from year ten do work experience, so the OP and his friend might have other things to worry about.

An old schoolfriend of mine is now a middle-aged bloke, has a partner and a couple of grown up children.

He's happy enough to be working in the storage area of a well known supermarket chain because it has fringe benefits.

Most of those benefits revolve around him coercing female staff members to pull themselves open in front of him prior to sucking him off - in work.

No wonder the the likes of Asda (other supermarket retailers are available) can pay shite wages to their shelf stackers and still keep a happy dedicated core of long standing staff.

Yes.
It's also a bastard to prove.
If he's got mississippi tattoo'd on it, meh.

If he's got antidisestablishmentarianism, that might be proof.

Just to put you off your lunches: There was a Mickey D's where a couple of employee's were fired for doing similar and using the lettuces and similar as their targets.

A lorry driver I used to know was parked up waiting to unload, and got a bit bored. As he was parked with the front end of the vehicle up to what he thought was a blank wall, he thought no-one was watching.

Unfortunately for him though, there was a corridor a couple of metres above the brick wall he could see, with windows all the way along it, and anyone passing along the corridor who happened to look down couldn't help but notice him bashing the bishop in the driver's seat.

Strangely enough, that was the last time he ever delivered to that location....

So as I write this a good buddy of mine is in a meeting with an area manager and his manager being fired for having a **** in the chilled storeroom of the high end supermarket he works at and being stupid enough to film it (several times over a few months) then send it to a bird who got bored of him and decided to use it against him by emailing it to the company and most the staff she could find the details of via Facebook.

Got me thinking it's quite an extreme way of being caught having a quick shuffle and there must be some other good stories out there.

My only much more boring story is being caught when 14 in a posh hotel in the bathroom of my room and about 5 different lads mags laid out in front of me. My dad Walked in, I jumped up in horror, man in hand, slipped on one of the mags and fell over. My dad Walked off saying "I'm not helping you up until you've at least put your dick away"
You say he was having a 5 knuckle shuffle in a supermarkets chilled storeroom, are you sure he’s not having you on and he actually works in a mortuary? That’d raise a few eyebrows

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Kinda caught once.. BRF compound on Telic. Portacabin accommodation. Spaffing one out, our fullscrew unbeknownst to me was there too on the other side of the room.

"MB! Are you wanking??"
"..... Maybe."
"Be gentle ffs, the whole cabins shaking."

Beat covert wank ever though was on COTAT at Lydd. OP in the office opposite Dover train station. Four man team, mate asleep on the floor beside me, everyone else head down around the corner as I watch the station through the technical kit. It's about 2am.

Dirty tart coming back from cubbing sits down on a high bench with a short skirt.

Grab some stills and spaff one out pretty much three foot from my sleeping oppo.

It'd been a long five days.

Having said that, that whole course was a masterclass in fuckups.

As he was doing it in the chilled area he could just say he thought he was dying from the cold as part of him went stiff, so he was just rubbing it to warm it up !

At Today at 3:14 PM the OP wrote:

<<So as I write this a good buddy of mine is in a meeting with an area manager and his manager being fired for having a wank in the chilled storeroom of the high end supermarket he works at and being stupid enough to film it (several times over a few months) then send it to a bird who got bored of him and decided to use it against him by emailing it to the company and most the staff she could find the details of via Facebook.>>

Besides the full stop at the end this story lacks any other punctuation marks. At one reading one might be guilty of assuming that his manager was the one being fired...?

Now gone 20.30 and I'd guess this Meeting was short if the culprit was indeed fired; perhaps the OP might care to enlighten us of the outcome?

Alternatively, the full story might appear in one of the redtop rags shortly, for an appropriate kick-back for whoever is first to dob 'the good buddy' in it of course. Kerching for the OP?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
So as I write this a good buddy of mine is in a meeting with an area manager and his manager being fired for having a **** in the chilled storeroom of the high end supermarket he works at and being stupid enough to film it (several times over a few months) then send it to a bird who got bored of him and decided to use it against him by emailing it to the company and most the staff she could find the details of via Facebook.

Got me thinking it's quite an extreme way of being caught having a quick shuffle and there must be some other good stories out there.

My only much more boring story is being caught when 14 in a posh hotel in the bathroom of my room and about 5 different lads mags laid out in front of me. My dad Walked in, I jumped up in horror, man in hand, slipped on one of the mags and fell over. My dad Walked off saying "I'm not helping you up until you've at least put your dick away"
Think yourself lucky your mates not called Nino

37 Employers Explain Why They Had To Fire An Employee (And The Stories Are Ridiculous)

How does he intend to explain this in future? He had an urgent job in the cold store, but forgot one of his gloves, and after some time one hand was going numb. The only thing he could think of was grabbing hold of something warm...?

If your hand goes numb from the cold, does it feel like someone else is pulling you off?

Hmmm...

Just off to get some icecubes - carry on without me!

It sounds like your mate is a bit of a ******. When you shake his hand do you think what he might have been doing with it? Only girls film themselves.
You do realise that pretty much every hand you shake has had a dick in it at some point

My dad Walked off saying "I'm not helping you up until you've at least put your dick away"
Quite right too. ;-) Tough love is the best kind. -D