Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by GavinPrue, Jun 28, 2008.
The heart of the site is the forum area, including:
just wondering if anyone else is going to start basic?
Did mine a few years ago.
Good luck, and stick it out.
Chimera's right, you've already made the hardest decision by seperating yourself from the rest of this selfish-hedonistic-ill-disciplined society. Remember this
1. It doesn't last forever;
2. It's never as bad you think it will be;
3. It does get better, much better;
4. Keep your sense of humour at all times;
5. Go with the flow and don't be a smart prick;
6. Don't be jack, put others first;
7. If all else fails, refer to ruke 4.
Why didnt I ever come up with that...
Yes definately is a few phrases to go by, another pointer may I add is don't forget what your actually in there for... it will inevitably come where you may feel you dont want to be in anymore, but dont let the harsh lifestyle put you off a career in the army, because after basic its a quality life, good money, good friends, GOOD BEER
Good luck to you bud. and keep your chin up mucker
Separate names with a comma.