Catterick Tesco?

Didn't even wipe her hoop.

The saucy minx.

Oh fucking hell Mom! She said she would not do it any more.=|

But 10 out of 10 for a speed drop!

That's not her first time she is what's known as a pro.

"Plenty of European birds, lots of Danes and the Russians are well entrenched now, enjoying a lazy 69 on an empty beach at 4am with a cute little button was a personal highlight.."

I hope it wasn't her, Hector?

I hope it was a manned monitor...

and that they caught her at the check out...

took her to the 'scene of the crime'

and rubbed her nose in it or at least made her clean i tup.

It's obviously not Tescos in Catterick.

There are no fat wiveys, chavvy kids, or people in uniform with NO FUCKING BERETS ON WITH THEIR HANDS IN THEIR POCKETS.

Yes, I do actually get all my stuff delivered now. The dog does a good enough job of crapping on the doorstep and kitchen floor, so I have no worries there.

It's obviously not Tescos in Catterick.

There are no fat wiveys, chavvy kids, or people in uniform with NO FUCKING BERETS ON WITH THEIR HANDS IN THEIR POCKETS.

Yes, I do actually get all my stuff delivered now. The dog does a good enough job of crapping on the doorstep and kitchen floor, so I have no worries there.
Did someone stay up too late...sleepy head!

I haven't got a problem regarding no beret as they are inside a building. Hands in pockets...shoot em!

Did someone stay up too late...sleepy head!

I haven't got a problem regarding no beret as they are inside a building. Hands in pockets...shoot em!
How do they pay if they can't put their hands in their pockets? Cartwheel over the counter until the correct change/note/bankcard falls out?