Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catterick sticky 2021 - All ITC Catterick chat in here

I'm starting on 24th and have so far got all the basic kit I need to take with me but is there anything else I should take just in case. E.G maybe you didn't take something to basic what was very helpful what you wish you did, also it doesn't say anything about how many civi clothing I should take???

There is videos out there but some are a little bit old and might have changed what you take.

I'm starting on 24th and have so far got all the basic kit I need to take with me but is there anything else I should take just in case. E.G maybe you didn't take something to basic what was very helpful what you wish you did, also it doesn't say anything about how many civi clothing I should take???

There is videos out there but some are a little bit old and might have changed what you take.
I’m not sure on wether to take an ironing board. I’ve saw a few people taking them but it’s not on the kit list

somme2195

Swinger
I start on the 24th aswell joining the royal regiment of Scotland, i'm in the same boat i'm just gonna take one anyway.
Hi mate i have selection on 1st of March at Glencorse. Im going royal regiment of scotland if all goes well at assessment. Do you know if there is an intake for royal regiment of scotland in March? If I pass selection I'd like to go to basic ASAP.
Cheers

Hi mate i have selection on 1st of March at Glencorse. Im going royal regiment of scotland if all goes well at assessment. Do you know if there is an intake for royal regiment of scotland in March? If I pass selection I'd like to go to basic ASAP.
Cheers
Im starting tomorrow aspiring for royal irish from what I understand we all get lumped together regardless of regiment so you'll be going for whatever is closets

Manson

Crow
Cheers
Alright mate Goodluck with your assessment day at Glencorse. Im fairly sure there is a big intake for the royal regiment of scotland as i had multiple day to choose for when i wanted to start at cattrick. Just make sure at the end of the assement day in the interview you say you wanna join the royal regiment of scotland as on my portal it was only infantry and luck i got it changed.

somme2195

Swinger
Alright mate Goodluck with your assessment day at Glencorse. Im fairly sure there is a big intake for the royal regiment of scotland as i had multiple day to choose for when i wanted to start at cattrick. Just make sure at the end of the assement day in the interview you say you wanna join the royal regiment of scotland as on my portal it was only infantry and luck i got it changed.
Thanks mate appreciate the reply!

Latest Threads