Catterick sticky 2020 - all Catterick chat in here

Runin

Swinger
No hes still waiting for his date hes not been given one yet but did his assessment last August and past everything

ercaif

Swinger
No hes still waiting for his date hes not been given one yet but did his assessment last August and past everything
That's quite a long wait. It was 2 months for me between assessment and my initial start date.

Maybe he should ring the nearest careers office that's open to see why he's waiting so long

Runin

Swinger
That's quite a long wait. It was 2 months for me between assessment and my initial start date.

Maybe he should ring the nearest careers office that's open to see why he's waiting so long
He's sent an email on his portal and he's just got in touch with the carriers office that gave him a number to ring tomorrow

Runin

Swinger
Is anyone waiting for a date for the rifles who should have been in basic training now but not due to Covid19.

Marv

Crow
Is anyone waiting for a date for the rifles who should have been in basic training now but not due to Covid19.
I've had 3 different dates and I passed selection March 2020, was due to start on the 3rd of May and in June but now starting this August.

Marv

Crow
My son passed last August. And not had a date yet
I got a date to start training for the Rifles on the same day I passed selection when I called my local recruiting office, it's very hard to believe your son passed last aug and hasn't yet got a date?

Runin

Swinger
I got a date to start training for the Rifles on the same day I passed selection when I called my local recruiting office, it's very hard to believe your son passed last aug and hasn't yet got a date?
Hi what date you starting training

Runin

Swinger
Hi what date you starting training
Hi is there anyone who took there assessment last year and not got a date yet, cannot get an answer anywhere, The main recruitment office dont know anything, he's pulling his hair out here

Marv

Crow
Hi is there anyone who took there assessment last year and not got a date yet, cannot get an answer anywhere, The main recruitment office dont know anything, he's pulling his hair out here
I would get your son to call your local armed forces centre, are you even sure your son has actually passed selection? He has a certificate and an account on the army portal?
Im sure assessment centre passes only last a year anyways
I’m sure literally everyone that has passed assessment centres from August last year has either completed army training or still in training.

RandyLahey

Clanker
Seems like your son has a naff CSM. Need to get on his case every single day about it because they can move quite slowly or other things come up that takes their attention. Don’t want to slag off the recruitment process but I only got quick dates for ASC and PRAC because I was on their case all the time about it.

Runin

Swinger
Cheers for that he's gone
Seems like your son has a naff CSM. Need to get on his case every single day about it because they can move quite slowly or other things come up that takes their attention. Don’t want to slag off the recruitment process but I only got quick dates for ASC and PRAC because I was on their case all the time about it.

Jannieb

Swinger
Hoping someone can help? My son passed assessment last week, but with conditional pass on medical. He was told someone would ring to talk about his adhd as they needed clarification? He’s still waiting and has no number to chase this up? Any advice?

runn253

Swinger
going into the 4th scotts at catterick 23rd aug , got my conditional last week how long dose it take for the final offer and joining instructions to come through

Latest Threads