Catterick sticky 2020 - all Catterick chat in here

EMW

Crow
I was on a 4 year med appeal only just been excepted in. I was on second to last assessment before it all got lockdown and waiting on a start date now. Not had any info on when that might be

Jam12bix

Old-Salt
If you’ve not even been Assessment Centre yet then I truly feel sorry for you. It’s bad enough all these intake delays before AC delays. I was 11 days away from sitting at home with Army pay. Should have picked the earlier intake when I had the choice, what a dope.

My CSM hasn’t called about September but luckily I have a few numbers I can text/call in the regt I’m going into so can find out more.

With a little luck though boys we’ll be in before then as anything can change in that timeframe.
Yea it Sucks and i am re-enlister and i never wanted to do the whole assessment back again. I regret leaving the army

Jam12bix

Old-Salt
I was on a 4 year med appeal only just been excepted in. I was on second to last assessment before it all got lockdown and waiting on a start date now. Not had any info on when that might be
You are lucky mate lol i have wait till decembet before i can re-enlist anyway lol it sucks starting over. I was at itc last year was Going to The Duke of Lancaster Regiment

John39

Crow
has anyone got any news on start dates?
Think my csm mentioned September as when new intakes will start again but obviously it's not really in anyone's control right now, it could be before that or later than that depending on when things get better.

EMW

Crow
Think my csm mentioned September as when new intakes will start again but obviously it's not really in anyone's control right now, it could be before that or later than that depending on when things get better.
so what your telling me is that you have no clue?

Borris22

Swinger
so what your telling me is that you have no clue?
This is the thing isn’t it. Someone has heard from a mate of a mate who stormed the embassy that their mate knows the start dates. I’ve just phoned the office and be told no one knows. It’s understandable but demotivated now. First few weeks were happy days to get fitter now it’s just dragging.

EMW

Crow
Someone has heard from a mate of a mate who stormed the embassy that their mate knows the start dates.
Hahaha this had me in stitches. getting sick of waiting now should have started on the 26 of march, wish they would give us some kind of time frame on when we would start.

Borris22

Swinger
Hahaha this had me in stitches. getting sick of waiting now should have started on the 26 of march, wish they would give us some kind of time frame on when we would start.
Same mate I was 29th March. Even if they said September I wouldn’t mind but just some sort of update. I do get they have a lot more important things and people to worry about than us tho.

EMW

Crow
Same mate I was 29th March. Even if they said September I wouldn’t mind but just some sort of update. I do get they have a lot more important things and people to worry about than us tho.
if they said September i could look forward to it and prepare, but i have no info at all. i was on the second to last selection before lockdown so i was kinda expecting this tho

Has anyone been informed off a possible start date at Catterick yet?
If your pushing for a start date. You’ll need to hound your recruitment manager. Getting to Catterick is the hardest part of the whole process. And expect it to be sudden, likely 1-2 week less till your sent there

Borris22

Swinger
If your pushing for a start date. You’ll need to hound your recruitment manager. Getting to Catterick is the hardest part of the whole process. And expect it to be sudden, likely 1-2 week less till your sent there
Was on 29th March intake until went tits up. What week are you in?

Borris22

Swinger
I can’t even get through to my recruitment manager

Latest Threads