Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catterick sticky 2020 - all Catterick chat in here

FrankieBoy

Swinger
Is there a big difference between infantry phase 1 and 2 pt wise or is it basically the same. Initially I was going to the medical corps and in the phase 2 is much easier physically but cause the CIC phase 1 and 2 are sort of merged will it carry on with the same amount of tabs and runs?

The_Duke

LE
Is there a big difference between infantry phase 1 and 2 pt wise or is it basically the same. Initially I was going to the medical corps and in the phase 2 is much easier physically but cause the CIC phase 1 and 2 are sort of merged will it carry on with the same amount of tabs and runs?
It will get more demanding through the course, but training is progressive and you should be getting fitter.

Skrapz

Crow
yeah i have my assesment next thursday how was it
Head down and focus it’s pretty straight forward, Smash the bleep give you’re all on it and the fitness
Remember the C drills or what you will do during basic as may get asked at interview,
There’s a lot of waiting around just keep focus you’ll smash it