Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catterick sticky 2020 - all Catterick chat in here

I’d suggest bringing your own iron and from what I’ve heard from my army careers advisor you can only take an iron with a max wattage of 1200w so be aware of that but it’s up to him whether he wants to bring his own ironing board as there is some there until he gets the chance to buy one during training. Hope this helps a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s really helpful, thank you very much

Can one buy at Catterick what is needed for basic training?

I’m not too sure but I’m sure if you’ve forget simple things, then sure but I’d make sure to bring everything you need that’s on the list. You do get some time to shop a bit at Tesco’s and that but depends what you need

Oliw96

Crow
Whats the turnaround on applications atm? Like how long till AC? I was previously deffered almost 2 years ago, but took 6 months to get to the AC, whereas this time everything seems to be alot quicker and smoother running

Wanna be in asap waited ages to get back at it

Whats the turnaround on applications atm? Like how long till AC? I was previously deffered almost 2 years ago, but took 6 months to get to the AC, whereas this time everything seems to be alot quicker and smoother running

Wanna be in asap waited ages to get back at it

A lot less people joining atm so might just be easier to get a place I think...

Oliw96

Crow
A lot less people joining atm so might just be easier to get a place I think...

Yeah my thoughts too, hopefully it wont be long till i can go back to the AC, recruiter seemed to give the impression theyre tryna get people into training asap atm

Yeah my thoughts too, hopefully it wont be long till i can go back to the AC, recruiter seemed to give the impression theyre tryna get people into training asap atm

Yeah from what I know they are down a lot of people this year as per usual

RS1988

Swinger
How often do the paras have an intake? How often does PRAC run? I'm of to AC in 2 weeks so trying to work out approx time scales. Thanks

Latest Threads