Catterick PJNCO cadres

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by istagon, Jun 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anybody know the dates of upcoming inf PJNCO cadres at Catterick?

I need to book my holiday and can't really wait until the next drill night to find out.
  2. Booking a PJNCO Cadre for a holiday is bizarre 8O somewhere near a beach & bar would be better advised ... 8)
  3. Are you saying that Yorkshire isn't a lovely place?

Actually, I've been told there's a cadre in the Autumn, and I want to book my holiday, complete with bar and beer, so it won't clash.
  4. icecold

icecold Clanker Reviewer

The next one isn't until October, can't find the exact dates.
  5. I think it might be 03 to 17 October - I have the dates in a forecast of events - the same forecase of events said that they were running one in May which was wrong.

Im booked on the October one.
  6. Check with your PSI , there have been some changes. Not sure if it's a TA wide thing or just our Battalion.
  7. Phone the TAC?
  8. Different time, same question as this guy. Does anyone know the date of the next PJNCO (inf) cadre at Catterick?

Yes, could ask PSI etc....except I cant because its xmas leave. Sooner I can find out and aim off for it the better. Have trawled arrse and armynet - nada.

Exact dates would be brilliant but even a ball park indication would be nice to know.
  9. No idea but won't you be too busy inventing a magic IED finder with your superior 'science' knowledge to worry about a pjnco cadre?
  10. The next one will be in the year of our Lord, two thousand and twelve.

• Like Like x 2
  11. icecold

icecold Clanker Reviewer

The next one is in April, can't remember the exact dates though, tempted to say starting on the 14th April, but don't take that as read. Definitely April though.
  12. its from 14th - 28th april 2012