catterick kit list

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by andyboy443, Apr 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. yep its me again
    just wondering what i need to bring with me when i go to catterick for cic, i figure they wont make you do it in jeans and a t-shirt but id like to know what i need to take
    cheers

2. It's on your joining insrtuction....when it arrives. Double everything written and you cant go wrong.

3. A good set of lungs, legs and a heart as big as a lions..

4. A set of balls wouldn't be bad idea either.....

5. You better stop ask stupid questions like that sonny, if you want a career in the army.

You will get a kit list anyway but its common sense. When I joined I didnt have the option of asking silly questions on ARRSE, probably because it didnt exist then!

6. either that or you were to stupid to use a computer

7. As I said, ARRSE didnt exist then, and your right, Im not an expert on computers..never claimed to be. The fact I can get by on this answers your question andyboy443.

Hope you adopt a more mature attitude when you get to Catterick ( some of my friends I served with are instructors there) and adopt a sense of humour aswell. Because youll need one, especially in the infantry.

8. Armies, being told to "DOUBLE AWAY YOU 'ORRID LITTLE MAN" does not constitute being the DS's friend :D

9. Too true!

10. I kept going back for more - damned attention seeking

11. More mature than asking a question because he doesn't know? Wind your neck in

12. Yeah, and don't forget the "sense of humour". You'll defo need one of those.

BT. :D

13. Ah andyboy 443 - I see you already got a sense of humour with that answer to armies - good lad.

BT. :D

14. Good advice mate!! You should practice what you preach