Catterick 6 Days Away....

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by brettyboy69, Jun 25, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Alright Guys...starting Catterick in 6 days, to join as rifles...was just wondering if anyone else is going up on the 1st of july.

Cheers, Brett
  2. i've just got back from catterick i was in the rifles. I only done six weeks then got medickly discharged.

you dont know what your letting your self in for
  3. what did you do?
  4. A nasty case of dyslexia by the looks of it?? ;)
  5. Hello there.... Just to wish you all the best. I have no doubt you will work you backside of(from what I hear) but will love it. Keep smiling through the worst bits. It will all be worth it. My son goes to harrogate in sept with the rifles. Keep in touch & let us know how hard it is lol. :D
  6. Also going on the 1st, been looking forward to it for a while. See you up there Bretty Boy! :)
  7. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

So really then you log in name should be EX infantry_man"?? :D
  8. PM your msn addy (if you have one) just so i can get to know you before we go...a friendly face would help i suppose...

9. Thank you very much... and i will try to give as much info/advice i can once i have been there a few weeks...all the best for you son!
  10. whats that suppose to mean? yes its going to be hard, and i accept that, if it wasnt going to be hard and challenging, we wouldnt be 'the best'
  11. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Good attitude. Good start!
  12. This might answer it:

I might be wrong, but I don't think he got away with it.