• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Catterick 6 Days Away....

i've just got back from catterick i was in the rifles. I only done six weeks then got medickly discharged.

you dont know what your letting your self in for
haha!

Hello there.... Just to wish you all the best. I have no doubt you will work you backside of(from what I hear) but will love it. Keep smiling through the worst bits. It will all be worth it. My son goes to harrogate in sept with the rifles. Keep in touch & let us know how hard it is lol. :D

chimera

LE
infantry_man said:
i've just got back from catterick i was in the rifles. I only done six weeks then got medickly discharged.

you dont know what your letting your self in for
haha!
So really then you log in name should be EX infantry_man"?? :D

NicKRW said:
Also going on the 1st, been looking forward to it for a while. See you up there Bretty Boy! :)
PM your msn addy (if you have one) just so i can get to know you before we go...a friendly face would help i suppose...

Brett

somersetlady said:
Hello there.... Just to wish you all the best. I have no doubt you will work you backside of(from what I hear) but will love it. Keep smiling through the worst bits. It will all be worth it. My son goes to harrogate in sept with the rifles. Keep in touch & let us know how hard it is lol. :D
Thank you very much... and i will try to give as much info/advice i can once i have been there a few weeks...all the best for you son!

kingcal91 said:
what did you do?
This might answer it:

infantry_man said:
I had mild asthma like 2 or 3 years ago and i didn't put it in my medical forms dont no how they didn't pick up on it but i got away with it. so its up to you if you want to risk it.
I might be wrong, but I don't think he got away with it.

Latest Threads