Catterick 6 Days Away....

#2
i've just got back from catterick i was in the rifles. I only done six weeks then got medickly discharged.

you dont know what your letting your self in for
haha!
 
#3
infantry_man said:
i've just got back from catterick i was in the rifles. I only done six weeks then got medickly discharged.

you dont know what your letting your self in for
haha!
what did you do?
 
#4
kingcal91 said:
infantry_man said:
i've just got back from catterick i was in the rifles. I only done six weeks then got medickly discharged.

you dont know what your letting your self in for
haha!
what did you do?
A nasty case of dyslexia by the looks of it?? ;)
 
#5
Hello there.... Just to wish you all the best. I have no doubt you will work you backside of(from what I hear) but will love it. Keep smiling through the worst bits. It will all be worth it. My son goes to harrogate in sept with the rifles. Keep in touch & let us know how hard it is lol. :D
 

chimera

LE
Moderator
#7
infantry_man said:
i've just got back from catterick i was in the rifles. I only done six weeks then got medickly discharged.

you dont know what your letting your self in for
haha!
So really then you log in name should be EX infantry_man"?? :D
 
#8
NicKRW said:
Also going on the 1st, been looking forward to it for a while. See you up there Bretty Boy! :)
PM your msn addy (if you have one) just so i can get to know you before we go...a friendly face would help i suppose...

Brett
 
#9
somersetlady said:
Hello there.... Just to wish you all the best. I have no doubt you will work you backside of(from what I hear) but will love it. Keep smiling through the worst bits. It will all be worth it. My son goes to harrogate in sept with the rifles. Keep in touch & let us know how hard it is lol. :D
Thank you very much... and i will try to give as much info/advice i can once i have been there a few weeks...all the best for you son!
 
#11
brettyboy69 said:
infantry_man said:
you dont know what your letting your self in for
haha!
whats that suppose to mean? yes its going to be hard, and i accept that, if it wasnt going to be hard and challenging, we wouldnt be 'the best'
Good attitude. Good start!
 
#12
kingcal91 said:
what did you do?
This might answer it:

infantry_man said:
I had mild asthma like 2 or 3 years ago and i didn't put it in my medical forms dont no how they didn't pick up on it but i got away with it. so its up to you if you want to risk it.
I might be wrong, but I don't think he got away with it.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top