Catterick 4 bed house for sale.

Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by dkh51250, Aug 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 4 bedroomed semi in a quiet secluded area of the Garrison. Ground floor extension contains one en suite bedroom. Gas central heating, parking for three cars, garden to rear. 5 mins walk to primary school, doctors, shops, etc. No chain, immediate occupation. Offers IRO £145,000 Contact dkh1950@hotmail.co.uk for further details.

Property available due to financial klingons having now flown the nest and we have now downsized.

Ideal buy to let opportunity.

2. Are you a "real person"....

...or an MoD civil servant trying to see if there is any demand for property in the shitehole that is North England? If someone wants to buy this, will you ask them if they'd like to buy another 10,000 similar houses in the same location?

I'll stop being a twat.

Good luck with your sale!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Definitely real, and definitely not CS. 31 years in uniform thank you. There aren't 10,000 properties in the whole of Richmondshire, let alone 4 bedroomed ones :))

Thank you for your good luck wishes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. How much for cash?

5. You'd want to live within 10 miles of me? You're crazy!

6. I wouldnt mind. It would nice not to be the most fucked up person in the area!

7. Bugger, I was going to put an offer in until you posted that:joker:

8. Quote Originally Posted by The_Snail View Post
    You'd want to live within 10 miles of me? You're crazy!

Do you have knowledge of any of your neighbours successfully applying for Council Tax rebate?

9. Did you get that letter as well? As soon as I saw it was addressed to "The Occupier" and it came from solicitors that I'd never heard of, I chucked it in the bin.

Richmondshire Council are very good at giving rebates on Council Tax though. When I was at Upavon/the Beach/Falklands and the house was empty, they gave me a shed load of money back and reduced the rates. They are actually quite "on side".

Oh, and my neighbours probably last served in the Armed Forces about 400000 years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  10. To be fair, you'll be dead soon so the house prices should shoot up.

11. Size 12s. Chop chop Skiprat.

Don't do what I do, do what I say.

12. My ex came from up there, cold godforsakenhole and Rockapes everywhere