Catterick 1990-91

I was in Glorious 3 Troop with Ken Snell as my Tp Sgt. Not a very nice man at all. Bloody good days though as you say. Unlike like the training regime that is currently in place.

Tm 580 telemech red tab left May 90 SSM Armstrong what a w anker and fatty Hatcher hated that cnut as well
Dinger bell ssgt in delta troop though was well sound so not all bad

Anyone have to Tab to that friggin bus stop hill nightmare in the rain

know the feeling class one then me detties then me fibre

Vaughley remember being at 8 on a conversion cse, Inbetween visits to SCABS. Remember throwing up all over the steps to the Ptarmigan wing one morning. 5 extras that man !!!!!!!!!!!!

all of '92 for me
Penultimate 5 troop passout with 1 troop (who were crap at drill) then 3sqn at vimmy (red tabs) on cse TM661 (second to last TM course in Catterick)

Went through the old garrison and it seems odd that theres no signals there anymore...

BusStop hill - been there many times....until it dawned on me.... carry tipex in your pocket - and when the order came "you - falling asleep? get me boulder 234 from busstop hill"

i would trot out - find a tree, doze for 30 min.... get a rock, get the tipex...return to the classroom...

:)

thinking mans solution.

Rincewind

Rincewind said:
all of '92 for me
Penultimate 5 troop passout with 1 troop (who were crap at drill) then 3sqn at vimmy (red tabs) on cse TM661 (second to last TM course in Catterick)

Went through the old garrison and it seems odd that theres no signals there anymore...

There is.

thinking mans solution.

Rincewind

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Glad_its_all_over Royal Signals 4
threesend Royal Signals 49
Mr_C_Hinecap The Intelligence Cell 26