Are cats useless

• Yes

Votes: 50 33.6%
  • No

Votes: 72 48.3%
  • I quite enjoy Chinese food

Votes: 27 18.1%

• Total voters
After meeting Mrs Notwhoiam, and learning that she has a cat, whilst dating her, it dawned on me.

Is there a more useless animal than a cat?
All it does is swan around the house, sleep on top of the heater and does nothing else but eat sleep and shite..

Also, how do you know if they like ya or not? At least with a dog you know where you stand. Dogs are always happy to see you when ya come home. This thing just glares at me and buggers off to hide...

As a life style choice I'd be a cat over a dog any day.

I've had both and enjoy boths company, but nothing emits fuck the world better than a cat. Dogs are soppy bastards

Last edited:
the toppers family cats have been known to torment dogs (not the Lord Ward, they love him) kill various vermin (mice, rats, pigeons, and an attempt at taking out a sparrow hawk)
They are however little twats when it comes to sitting on stuff, like my laptop, or the TV remote, or anything else I put down.

They are also a good indicator of women to keep away from.
Single woman with one cat = ok.
two cats - careful now

three or more cats =

The first Mrs Pv , whilst appearing outwardly normal at the beginning of our marriage , morphed into one of those crazy cat women after a couple of years , we ended up with six of the things - as one karked it,she'd get another senile "rescue" stray which shat and pissed where it liked. They only want you to feed them just so that they can be shit machines. As you can see it was a causal factor in our parting of the ways. The second Mrs Pv remains normal but I know for a fact she doesn't like cats as she keeps a fully loaded super soaker at the back door lest any stray into the garden. She loves dogs,and I'm with her on that.

Cat's, definitely no use for 'em, hideous creatures, give me a dog any day of the week no matter how daft and/or soppy it is.

Now, pussy on the other hand....

As an owner of a mad cat lady, I can say that the cats liking me gets me a lot of attention from the mrs

Of course being a barking mad cat lady, it's like a danger shag...the best kind

As an owner of a mad cat lady, I can say that the cats liking me gets me a lot of attention from the mrs

Of course being a barking mad cat lady, it's like a danger shag...the best kind

I'm an accidental cat whisperer. Cats fucking love me. I must be wearing catnip pants or something

After meeting Mrs Notwhoiam, and learning that she has a cat, whilst dating her, it dawned on me.

Is there a more useless animal than a cat?
All it does is swan around the house, sleep on top of the heater and does nothing else but eat sleep and shite..

Also, how do you know if they like ya or not? At least with a dog you know where you stand. Dogs are always happy to see you when ya come home. This thing just glares at me and buggers off to hide...
Cats have the ability to know a 'wrong un' when they see one. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20
B Finance, Property, Law 12