Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Nine days into integrating a ginger kitten into a home with two 10 year old cats and still no hissing and spitting. I thing getting a kitten instead of an adult cat was a major factor as she did not seem a threat.
Today a cousin who loves cats popped by and Pyewacket was great with her. I lucked out in the cat lottery.
At the risk of being like my friends who deluge me with grandchildren pics: Pyewacket today during the cousins visit and Pyewacket taking a nap with Thomas Hobbs. When I nap they nap with me.
BFF3D831-C728-4CD5-8F9D-4CE5701B34C9.jpeg

263E0969-2EA1-4813-8EAC-C200E38D9588.jpeg

Posted this elsewhere but thought some on this thread would like to see it too

Superb !

( When the cat figures out wtf has just been happening, and that it was a setup to make a home movie, and it was his servants idea in the first place, and that dumb, but nice, but still dumb dog was involved.....
.....and he was the butt of the joke )

Revenge will long, drawn out and sweet.

Superb !

( When the cat figures out wtf has just been happening, and that it was a setup to make a home movie, and it was his servants idea in the first place, and that dumb, but nice, but still dumb dog was involved.....
.....and he was the butt of the joke )

Revenge will long, drawn out and sweet.
Someone will eventually end up in the dog house and it wont be the cat :grin: