Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

How is she this morning?

Back in her safe place under the sideboard & disinclined to come out, though purring like a good 'un when I reach in & give her a good scratching.
She's been out from there overnight, as her food was gone & some more biscuits, plus she's used the litter tray.

She was used to using a litter tray in her old house. It took her weeks to get used to us. All the other cats disappeared and invited themselves into new homes. We got her old three legged cat, we had him three years till he passed away from old age.

Interesting story about a tomcat from a German TV programme called Hund Katze Maus, some dozy bint young lady (23) who had aquired a tomcat, which she had named Rambo. Nomen est omen. Rambo had been taken from his mother at the ripe old age of 6 weeks, far too soon. Meanwhile kitty lives up to his name and attacks the owner, he really goes for it. Apparently he regards her as prey! A tomcat who hunts humans! He must have balls that would not look out of place on an elephant. Fortunately the cat expert who was called in was able to solve the problem, Rambo now has the company of another cat. I'd have preferred the lump hammer plus kitchen knife method, but that's just me being practical.
Full details in the video, the first 30 ish seconds of the first clip plus the third clip refer:
tvnow.de

PS. Ignore the gash ads at the beginning, can't get rid of them.

38258918_2027897683947734_6903211389087645696_n.jpg

She was used to using a litter tray in her old house. It took her weeks to get used to us. All the other cats disappeared and invited themselves into new homes. We got her old three legged cat, we had him three years till he passed away from old age.

She's settling in fast & has now apparently abandoned her hideout in favour of sitting on the old underlay on top of the boxes in the window so she can see what's going on outside.
She's also made a few tentative forays through into the living room but only if I'm there to give reassurance.
Oh & she likes the Aldi food but has given the fancy Sheba the sniff-off.

She's a mog of simple tastes, we fed her Aldi and Lidl whenever she came into our house on the scrounge, every time she saw BWB off on his wanders. She was scared of him as he is twice her size!

In the space of an hour, Lily has gone from quiet & barely setting foot out of the front room with her tail low & twitching to full blown curious cat, with her tail standing proud & exploring everywhere & loudly exclaiming about all the new things she's found.

She loves to explore, whenever we left the doors open, she used to wander in, tail held high announcing her arrival. She'd then jump on the back of the sofa purring in my ear until I stopped what I was watching and gave her attention. :D

Just opened the back door to find Oscar sat on the door step! Drenched to the skin and all skin and bone! Obviously hasn't been getting fed like the lying bastard said! He's currently choking two pouches of food down on the floor of my animal shed while I head off to work. Just glad he's safe, I'll get him reunited with Lily as soon as possible. ;)

Just opened the back door to find Oscar sat on the door step! Drenched to the skin and all skin and bone! Obviously hasn't been getting fed like the lying bastard said! He's currently choking two pouches of food down on the floor of my animal shed while I head off to work. Just glad he's safe, I'll get him reunited with Lily as soon as possible. ;)

Happy to hear that. Maybe I am a bit nuts but have been reading these posts and worrying about a cat I have never seen who is living 3000 miles away with a person I have never met.

Good luck to you and the cats