Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

how many cat homes do you have there????????
Five. I assume you are referring to the little 'houses'. Mrs P has a very bad habit of buying several things at once – and these were one of them! They've all been used at least once…

Awww . . . poor little bugger :( !!

How COULD they watch, tease and video it, rather than feed it ?! :( .

Chance would be a fine thing in my house. I only have to go to the fridge and they appear by some sort of sorcery known only to cats. I found myself the other day, actually showing Furby what I was about to eat and assuring her that she wouldn't like it :)

Last edited:
Mum's had to have four of her tribe put down in the past month, three due to calicivirus & one with pneumonia.
Today she called me as another two were ill & needed to be taken to the vets.
Needless to say, they were two of the most feral of the tribe, which resulted in a trip to A&E for me, as I didn't have time to borrow my brother's suede welding gauntlets (buy some if you have a recalcitrant cat).

Little bastard's teeth went all the way in to the cartilage:
DSC_1425 (2) (Small).jpg

Four hours in A& E later...
DSC_1426 (2) (Small).jpg

I have to go & see the consultant on Monday to decide if they need to dig in & do a deep clean.
If so, my trip to the US on April 2nd is toast...

Chance would be a fine thing in my house. I only have to go to the fridge and they appear by some sort of sorcery known only cats. I found myself the other day, actually showing Furby what I was about to eat and assuring her that she wouldn't like it :)

No sorcery at all, that switch on the door doesn't just turn on the light but activates the pager too.

Mum's had to have four of her tribe put down in the past month, three due to calicivirus & one with pneumonia.
Today she called me as another two were ill & needed to be taken to the vets.
Needless to say, they were two of the most feral of the tribe, which resulted in a trip to A&E for me, as I didn't have time to borrow my brother's suede welding gauntlets (buy some if you have a recalcitrant cat).

Little bastard's teeth went all the way in to the cartilage:
View attachment 327742

Four hours in A& E later...
View attachment 327743

I have to go & see the consultant on Monday to decide if they need to dig in & do a deep clean.
If so, my trip to the US on April 2nd is toast...
Ermm enough info on your CC visible, may want to edit the pic a bit