Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

1627158768847.png

Jasper is still outdoors. He came in early to have some food, then mid morning I took him out his antibiotic with food, then early this evening he had his steroid in food, and about half an hour ago I found him and brought him in. He ate some food, with probiotic, and then shot out of the cat door.

Well, that wasn't so bad. I now know what my bowel looks like. Time to fill my face and make up for lost time. Thanks to all on this thread for the good wishes, it settled a few nerves!

Funnily enough, when I came back the Furry Psycho was still staring at me with a smirk on her face. Cats!
You expected anything different?

Jasper is still outdoors. He came in early to have some food, then mid morning I took him out his antibiotic with food, then early this evening he had his steroid in food, and about half an hour ago I found him and brought him in. He ate some food, with probiotic, and then shot out of the cat door.
Full moon effect,my lad is currently going bonkers ,leaving house by open door at the front and returning to my room via the ramp to my window at the back of the house at speed and making a noise about it, rinse and repeat all night,half three now and on the bed with me demanding attention,he’ll be off again in a moment.the little so and so

I brought Jasper in not so long before midnight, fed him, and put him on a comfy chair. He had some fuss - and then he must have gone out again. What has got into him? I wonder if he will come in when the weather changes?

At least his sister Coco is still sensible.

Jasper has appeared again - on a bench and has had his second feed (and antibiotics). I just wish he would come indoors. It might be our fault for feeding him outside, but that was only to make sure he got his medication.

Jasper has appeared again - on a bench and has had his second feed (and antibiotics). I just wish he would come indoors. It might be our fault for feeding him outside, but that was only to make sure he got his medication.
Jeeves is the same in summer, especially when it's so hot and humid.

He spends the winter and cooler/wet days superglued to my bed or the hearth rug but when it gets hot he has several favourite shady spots and appears at regular intervals to demand food.

Last edited: