Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Bollox

War Hero
Getting a bit worried.
Currently In Arizona on holi.....er, exercise with the usual TACP crowd, when I receive a text from Jarvis’s ‘official’ human. Apparently she’s away too, but her neighbour who’s meant to be looking after him, says he hasn’t been seen since 30th September. He’s not been in or touched his food bowl at all. Very worrying.

I’m telling myself the little furry bastard has finished off the food I unofficially left out for him, and recruited another slave in my absence, but there’s still a niggling worry as we all live on a main road.

I get home on the 14th and really hope he reappears. I’ll let you all know.
I expect you will find he has been playing the poor abandoned kitty card and is being fed and looked after by half a dozen homes in your street.

When you lie on your job application.
20191011_073248.jpg

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Thieving bastard! I put my spagbol down when I went to get a drink, the fecker was upstairs asleep, I was only a minute, when I came back......
View attachment 422178
I'll bet he made less of a mess of his white shirt than you did too!

We only really have one rule with our cats. No cats on the dining table or kitchen work tops. And its a rule they follow. That said you put food on the floor you are asking for it to be stolen.

I'll bet he made less of a mess of his white shirt than you did too!

We only really have one rule with our cats. No cats on the dining table or kitchen work tops. And its a rule they follow. That said you put food on the floor you are asking for it to be stolen.
My moggy soon learned that jumping on the table or worktop would result in being batted back to the floor.

My dozy old neighbour who used to let him in to her place while I was at work complained that she'd put a sirloin steak on the worktop to get to room temperature, only to find that Snot was on the floor scoffing it.

Clever boy, grab it & head for the floor.

My moggy soon learned that jumping on the table or worktop would result in being batted back to the floor.

My dozy old neighbour who used to let him in to her place while I was at work complained that she'd put a sirloin steak on the worktop to get to room temperature, only to find that Snot was on the floor scoffing it.

Clever boy, grab it & head for the floor.
The missus left a hock if ham in the kitchen counter, then came to watch some TV while it 'rested'. A few minutes later we heard an almighty thump from the kitchen, so I went in to investigate. There, on the floor, was the ham, cat beside it shaking her head. The ham must have weighed four or five times that tiny cat! She'd left her teeth marks all over it though :D

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Poppy

LE
I left some bread and butter on the sofa on my plate for about 2 seconds while I went into the kitchen - Kashmir was there licking the butter - I learnt my lesson!

I left some bread and butter on the sofa on my plate for about 2 seconds while I went into the kitchen - Kashmir was there licking the butter - I learnt my lesson!
You cant complain , you were left the bread !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 203
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20

Latest Threads