Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

The thing that really pissed me off, was when some poor bedraggled stray turned up, we'd put down some cheap cat- food........ our spoiled little bastards would eat it to spite the stray, after ignoring it before......

FURRY CNUTS.

Oh bollox.
Bloody feral round at my mum's has had 3 kitten (look 3 maybe 4 weeks olds & despite being 89 & in v poor health, mum's fretting over them.
How the f*** do I catch the feral and the kittens (I've a proper cat trap we use to catch ferals on their own for neutering & release)?

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh bollox.
Bloody feral round at my mum's has had 3 kitten (look 3 maybe 4 weeks olds & despite being 89 & in v poor health, mum's fretting over them.
How the f*** do I catch the feral and the kittens (I've a proper cat trap we use to catch ferals on their own for neutering & release)?
May I suggest "with difficulty".

Oh bollox.
You could Google your local Cats Protection who are usually sensible and helpful or see if there's a local feral rescue and ask for advice. My experience with feral cats didn't involve kittens and in both cases took an awful lot of time and patience.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 202
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20