Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

OMG Alert! We are living a nightmare, yesterday morning we had a kitten living with us, today we have a cat, a cat that is dying to get bonked and have other kittens join the family. We were not unaware that this could happen and already booked an appointment to have her spayed, the earliest available time was next Thursday, so maybe she had heard this phone call and thought screw you I'm going into heat right now.

Looking back two days ago the signs should have been obvious, stroking her would lift her bum up, she had started to scrape along the ground a bit, she would roll around on the ground in weird poses, and was a little more affectionate than normal. But early yesterday morning around 04:30, she woke us both up and seemed strangely agitated and very restless. I checked her food bowl that was fine and nothing else seemed out of the ordinary but the chirping was disturbing. As the day grew on, the chirping became louder and louder and became a constant noise, she stopped eating, stopped taking naps, and demanded more cuddles and attention which we gave her.

It went on and on, minute after minute after minute, hour after hour, until finally she laid on a warm towel we had put down for her and fell asleep at 8:47:16pm, we were in bed at 9:10pm.

TODAY: Non stop from 5am the chirping is a MEEEEOW!!! I am 2 hours into the early stag and typing this post, as for the Topcat, well, she has the bedroom door closed and the lights off and now Pips has just jumped up on the couch for a cuddle. I'll be back.....

OMG Alert! We are living a nightmare, yesterday morning we had a kitten living with us, today we have a cat, a cat that is dying to get bonked and have other kittens join the family. We were not unaware that this could happen and already booked an appointment to have her spayed, the earliest available time was next Thursday, so maybe she had heard this phone call and thought screw you I'm going into heat right now.

Looking back two days ago the signs should have been obvious, stroking her would lift her bum up, she had started to scrape along the ground a bit, she would roll around on the ground in weird poses, and was a little more affectionate than normal. But early yesterday morning around 04:30, she woke us both up and seemed strangely agitated and very restless. I checked her food bowl that was fine and nothing else seemed out of the ordinary but the chirping was disturbing. As the day grew on, the chirping became louder and louder and became a constant noise, she stopped eating, stopped taking naps, and demanded more cuddles and attention which we gave her.

It went on and on, minute after minute after minute, hour after hour, until finally she laid on a warm towel we had put down for her and fell asleep at 8:47:16pm, we were in bed at 9:10pm.

TODAY: Non stop from 5am the chirping is a MEEEEOW!!! I am 2 hours into the early stag and typing this post, as for the Topcat, well, she has the bedroom door closed and the lights off and now Pips has just jumped up on the couch for a cuddle. I'll be back.....
Best of luck, sounds like you need it.

Best of luck, sounds like you need it.
Shushhhhhh. Thank You, I'm daring to suggest the worst is over, she has become very calm in the last 20 minutes and more like herself........I feel very stupid typing this slowly and quietly :)

61124111_2416242905106387_6223256167062175744_n.jpg

Yesterdays 2nd post about the cat being back to normal was a tad premature, not completely wrong because she had calmed down a lot, but she did spend the rest of the day breaking out into these loud wails (callings) about once an hour for 15 minutes or so and pacing back and forth until the next round of wailing would start up again.
The length of time between these did grow longer during the day but she is still doing it this morning, five minutes wailing and then quiet.

This is her right now:
ZP0by5c.gif

Yesterdays 2nd post about the cat being back to normal was a tad premature, not completely wrong because she had calmed down a lot, but she did spend the rest of the day breaking out into these loud wails (callings) about once an hour for 15 minutes or so and pacing back and forth until the next round of wailing would start up again.
The length of time between these did grow longer during the day but she is still doing it this morning, five minutes wailing and then quiet.

This is her right now:
View attachment 394958
Is she peeing and crapping OK?

Give the cock- happy little bitch a litter, you tight fukcer.

The joy of having kittens in the house is fantastic........ and keeping kittens in a loving household, makes them so easy to rehome.......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20