Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Thank you, David
They were watching me eat, a couple times he stood on me to try to get what I was eating and would get gently pushed backed. They were too busy to see the advert on the telly. There litter tray is kept very clean, so no hints there.

Thank you, David
They were watching me eat, a couple times he stood on me to try to get what I was eating and would get gently pushed backed. They were too busy to see the advert on the telly. There litter tray is kept very clean, so no hints there.
It's not even as if what one is eating has to be in any way attractive to cats; it's merely that you're eating & they're not being offered any that affronts them.
My two have come to the conclusion that a bowl of salad mit mayo & cheese really doesn't float their boat...

It's not even as if what one is eating has to be in any way attractive to cats; it's merely that you're eating & they're not being offered any that affronts them.
My two have come to the conclusion that a bowl of salad mit mayo & cheese really doesn't float their boat...
My one when I cook chicken, can smell it from I don't know where and comes and sits beside me and stares until she is given some, just like last night.
Bitch cat that she is.

My one when I cook chicken, can smell it from I don't know where and comes and sits beside me and stares until she is given some, just like last night.
Bitch cat that she is.
Oscar does that when I'm chopping salad, then when offered a piece of lettuce/celery/ cucumber, he gives me a look as if I just did the "smell my finger" thing on him.

Stoopid Oscardoodle...
1oops.gif

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oscar does that when I'm chopping salad, then when offered a piece of lettuce/celery/ cucumber, he gives me a look as if I just did the "smell my finger" thing on him.

Stoopid Oscardoodle... View attachment 394252
'Arry, our black tom, likes eating lettuce and cucumber, but then he is a strange little ******, all winter long, he's been trying to get out of the house, the minute the sun's out and the patio door is open, he doesn't want to go out.

Jeeves would demolish the cheese and mayo and decline the salad with that cat look

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hi!
She's my Dharma.
It's cliche I know, but my dog is my best friend. She's not perfect, but neither am I.
@Hilda Von S - Apparently you are the newest member of ARRSE and were not aware of the range of threads here.
I forgive you as that dog has a sweet face.

PS - Welcome

'Arry, our black tom, likes eating lettuce and cucumber, but then he is a strange little ******, all winter long, he's been trying to get out of the house, the minute the sun's out and the patio door is open, he doesn't want to go out.
Nothing strange there. After all he is a cat.

@Hilda Von S - Apparently you are the newest member of ARRSE and were not aware of the range of threads here.
I forgive you as that dog has a sweet face.

PS - Welcome
That's right, chat them up.

All the same you old men are.

Thank you very much!
Actually I also have a Persian kitten "Wow-Wow" and she lives with my mom.
You can see she's peeved and that's because you brought that canine thing on thread first.

6 signs you are a cat
I'm tempted to photoshop the wifes picture on this, her nickname is Topcat
although others prefer TOMCAT.
1558548550145.png

Solved her non-drinking problem.
1558551467972.png

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20