Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Wait just one minute, that could be a press.
They have a number of perfectly legitimate uses, mostly to do with immobilising large, strong animals when having to administer various treatments, usually medical.

It could be, in this case, to protect piglets from an agressive mother.
I've seen a report on Countryfile about these and have since stopped eating pork, bacon and ham :( it may be irrational of me as I do eat meat but there is no need for this pigs should be in a field. It can be done I've seen fields full of pigs and stys

I've seen a report on Countryfile about these and have since stopped eating pork, bacon and ham :( it may be irrational of me as I do eat meat but there is no need for this pigs should be in a field. It can be done I've seen fields full of pigs and stys
Don't get me wrong, if that photo shows a pig being held in that way, as some method of ' intense farming' I will join you in protest.

There are a few places on this Earth where I can believe people would consider that ok, but not here.

just walked into the living room in bare feet - bad idea trod on a dead mouse :( I suspect Kashmir rather than BIffa but after their shennanigans the other day when Kashmir got a bird which flew out of the door straight into BIffa's mouth (he can jump impressively high) I can't be too sure

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20