Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Well here’s Willow enjoying the sunshine, she looks cute but can be nasty, she likes to be left alone and enjoys hunting outdoors, has an ingenious system of buying the dog’s love by feeding her mice that she’s caught. Some nights she’ll curl up on your lap if you’re lucky. Overall an independent kitty but has bouts of affection and neediness

Attachments

Maybe he is just trying to get/keep warm, after YOU had all his "insulation" removed ;).
I'm surprised he even talks to you ! :) .
I suppose that is possible. Today is a day of rain which changed to sleet, then changed to a bit of snow for a while and then back to a sleet/rain mix. He might have been seeking warmth.
I prefer to think that he loves me and is trying to keep me warm.
That's my story and I am sticking with it.

Now to throw another log on the fire!

Well here’s Willow enjoying the sunshine, she looks cute but can be nasty, she likes to be left alone and enjoys hunting outdoors, has an ingenious system of buying the dog’s love by feeding her mice that she’s caught. Some nights she’ll curl up on your lap if you’re lucky. Overall an independent kitty but has bouts of affection and neediness
Nice Lily of the Valley . . . . . . . . . . oops wrong forum.

Absolutely peeing down on Saturday the cat wasn't a happy camper at all just sat on top of the climber staring forlornly out the window all morning. I went out at one point to close the gate and when I came in the climber was empty and thought Oh she's gone for a nap........Dum, De, Dum, laptop, laptop, Dum De Dum......... until........

1557770724457.png

This is her AT THE BOTTOM when I finally saw her she was literally at the top of the screen door :-(
The poor thing must have deeked out between my legs unnoticed, she was soaking wet when she ran in and oddly enough disappeared into the bedroom without even a glance backwards.

Our boy Milo is a year old in a few days and a little while back, we didn't know whether he would live a normal life, live as disabled or even die. It started quite suddenly, he could hardly walk and we thought that he had somehow hurt himself. By the time we got him to the vets, he was just managing to pull himself along by using his front legs only and the poor lad was pretty distressed, needless to say so were we.

The vet gave a thorough examination, said she didn't know what the problem was, but concluded that it was neurological and none of her colleagues on duty knew either. She arranged to contact us after phoning a veterinary neurologist and emailing him a video of our little fellow. She did this and the neurologist came up with this probability...Acute Idiopathic Polyneuropathy. .... https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/01652176.1996.9694618
He never gave up and struggled around trying to playfight etc with the older boy and eventually started managing to climb up things and gradually his back legs and body started working again, very slowly at first and then a little better each week until he seems to be now completely recovered. It is possible that it may reoccur, or equally possible that it may never occur again. We can only hope that it doesn't as it's pretty frightening both for him and us and really upsetting to see.

Anyway, here he is now and as you can see, he obviously got his appetite back as well.

IMG_20190513_211048_BURST001_COVER.jpg

@Monty417 - Handsome boy, happy that he is better.

This handsome lad kept us company on a recent trip to Prague.

_89A3315.JPG
_89A3324.JPG
_89A3331.JPG

Adverts for what? Or maybe it would be better not to know.
It was about doing something AGAINST stereotypical preconceptions. Such as a cat chasing tennis balls.

Must have been "really good", as I can NOT now remember the product :( .

Something obscure, maybe car insurance?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20