Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Munchie chilling out on the sofa.

Jarvis is conducting important scientific research. He is attempting to prove that a cat can function perfectly well with only 23 hours sleep.
Nice sleeping-bag ;) .

After my recent site ban I found other things to do and decided to put ARRSE on the back burner for a while.
However, I have some sad news that I would like to share.
Our 'Guest Cat' (The Ginger Monster aka Sir Thomas Atkins KCB) died in my home last night.
He had recently stopped eating and his deterioration was rapid.
I hadn't seen him for a while which was unusual and if I had I would have got him up the vets.
He turned up last night and it was obvious that time was short, he chose to die in my home with me and I am honoured that he decided on this.
I considered taking him to the vet but it was clear that time was short and he died peacefully in one of his favourite spots.
I am gutted.

The Ginger Monster in happier days,

20180324_141306.jpg

He was my friend and I will miss him like hell.
RIP.

After my recent site ban I found other things to do and decided to put ARRSE on the back burner for a while.
Our 'Guest Cat' (The Ginger Monster aka Sir Thomas Atkins KCB) died in my home last night.
I hadn't seen him for a while which was unusual and if I had I would have got him up the vets.
He turned up last night and it was obvious that time was short, he chose to die in my home with me and I am honoured that he decided on this.
I considered taking him to the vet but it was clear that time was short and he died peacefully in one of his favourite spots.
I am gutted.

View attachment 388123

RIP.
So very sorry. RIP Ginger Monster. He would have appreciated you being with him at the end.

I am gutted.

View attachment 388123

RIP.
Condolences :( .

I am gutted.

View attachment 388123

RIP.
Very sorry to hear that. You only consolation is that he chose to be with you at that time.

Such a shame, Lance. Condolences with you and yours.

I am gutted.

View attachment 388123

RIP.
I'm very sorry to read of your loss, Jonesy. RIP Ginger Monster.

I am gutted.

View attachment 388123

RIP.
I am really sorry to read that. At least he was where he wanted to be when he passed away.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20