Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Poppy doing what Poppy does..... trying (and succeeding) to be adorable View attachment 381790
I love they way cats hold their front paws when lying down. When lying on their stomach with the head up they tuck their front paws under them.
I don't know why but it seems cute.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Do you think she's comfy?

Colin getting worse by the day.
How on earth can I say goodbye to one of my faithful companions when the time comes? I'm in tears already
As others have said you love him too much to allow him to suffer, letting him go is the right thing to do, I would also concentrate on Jake as he is going to miss Colin as well.

As others have said you love him too much to allow him to suffer, letting him go is the right thing to do, I would also concentrate on Jake as he is going to miss Colin as well.
Thanks. Colin is actually ok at the moment and sitting on my lap purring as I type. Everyday is different .... Jake has actually turned into a bit of a bully regarding Colin which I'm having to address !!!! However, on the plus side can often find him lying with Colin having a grooming session followed by snuggles

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20