Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Colin getting worse by the day.
How on earth can I say goodbye to one of my faithful companions when the time comes? I'm in tears already
You do what you can because you love them.
They depart much happier because you haven't let them down.
You can (eventually) draw strength from doing the right thing.
All the best , and wholly understood.

That's the kind of cat that got people to worship them back in the Old Country.

While out for a walk with the Boss round one of the local lakes we were "ambushed" by a cat, which I presume came from the local camping site. The place was chosen well because the path was narrow and the lake was on one side a fairly dense wood with thorns on the other. Kitty would not let us past until we or at least I had a suitable fuss of her. It was all over quite quickly and then kitty made off to way lay the next victims who were around 50 mts behind us.
Normally there are 3 cats hanging out near a hut right next to the lake, this time no cats near the hut, just the lone hunter who must have followed us for a bit.
Pictures of the culprit below:

Attachments

Colin getting worse by the day.
How on earth can I say goodbye to one of my faithful companions when the time comes? I'm in tears already
An update - Colin had a good day today, lots of vocals and movement, Showing me he remembers where his food is stored and demanding it!!! Then coming for cuddles with lots of purring Jake and he had a grooming session and now fast asleep together on one of the sofas

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20