Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

FB_IMG_1551010340826.jpg

Today I learned that Google Search has over 36,000,000 results for the search "what is this thing about cats and boxes". Is this just anecdotal or do the owners of cats here notice a predilection for cardboard containers among their feline overlords?

Today I learned that Google Search has over 36,000,000 results for the search "what is this thing about cats and boxes". Is this just anecdotal or do the owners of cats here notice a predilection for cardboard containers among their feline overlords?
Take a £50 cat basket with all those things cats find fascinating attached to it out of the box, put them next to each other & nine times out of ten, the cat will be in the box before you know it.

The other time, it'll ignore both.

Take a £50 cat basket with all those things cats find fascinating attached to it out of the box, put them next to each other & nine times out of ten, the cat will be in the box before you know it.

The other time, it'll ignore both.
I bought something that came in a bubble pack sleeve about 2ft x 18in, left it on the sofa and Jeeves has commandeered it, he will sleep on it rather than the bed

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20