Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

I had a video chat with the missus earlier when I was on duty, she lowered the phone to show Pippa demolishing BWBs food, she looked ravenous the way she was gulping the food down!
@BossHogg - It is important that you realize that Pippa, who seems to be the alpha cat, sent BWB ahead tp evaluate the accommodations, quality of food etc. Also to evaluate the ability of the housekeeper and butler to be trained to meet the needs of discerning cats. I think that you should be proud to have passed a rigorous evaluation. It does appear that you have not yet grasped that you are now a two cat family. Just relax, the cats will continue your training until you meet their standards.

BWB left a housemate behind when he moved in with us, a big tortoiseshell she cat (Pippa) Pippa has been camped out on our back step all day. Every time MrsHogg has opened the door, SheMog has run into the house miaowing like crazy, before polishing BWBs food off. I came in from work at 2300, she was sat on our back fence, she saw me and run off. No doubt she'll be back tomorrow, I hope this one doesn't have designs on moving in.
Same tactics as the Ginger Monster during the early days.
You are being taken over.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
BWB left a housemate behind when he moved in with us, a big tortoiseshell she cat (Pippa) Pippa has been camped out on our back step all day. Every time MrsHogg has opened the door, SheMog has run into the house miaowing like crazy, before polishing BWBs food off. I came in from work at 2300, she was sat on our back fence, she saw me and run off. No doubt she'll be back tomorrow, I hope this one doesn't have designs on moving in.
All that means is you now have another cat (or will very soon).

Cat armadillo.jpg

Cat rocky.jpg

We can rebuild cat.jpg

FB_IMG_1547232085162.jpg

Copied on the dog thread . . .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20