Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Just pick the missus up from her work, when we got home this handome devil was sitting by our front door. Gave him a fuss and he vey insistently allowed himself in when we opened the house. No chip or collar so we dont know who belongs to him but he was desperate for a drink and very friendly. We've put a message on the local spotted webpage and facebook. He seems to have such a nice character someone must miss him soon.
We keep opening the front door to let him out but he doesn't seem at all interested!

And I've no idea what happened to the piccy. Just imagine a jolly good looking tabby about a year or 18 months old sitting puuring like a tank in the middle of a kitchen!

And I've no idea what happened to the piccy. Just imagine a jolly good looking tabby about a year or 18 months old sitting puuring like a tank in the middle of a kitchen!
If you walk into the kitchen, discovering he has defecated inside the washing machine. Smile it’s just his way of saying this is my new home

He's been claimed! It's our next door neighbour's granddaughters cat. Our neighbours are very infirm now and don't go out at all.Apparently he''s taken to following her about the village when she visits her grandparents, except today he somehow got left outside. He must have sat there pretty much all day 'til we happened to find him. He didn't want to go home, he was scrabbling to come back into our house when they left! I think we may end up with some return visits!

Looking after Mum's two cats tonight (plus the two ferals she feeds), as I had to take her to hospital earlier.
Thankfully her place is less than 10 minutes from here.

First and last time Tam Tams getting near catnip.....

First it was.....rolling about and drooling.....then, turbo nutter cat richoceting about the house at top speed like a ginger missile chasing herself and spinning like a top at top speed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20