Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

[DRIFT]

Found on Facebook, and shared/posted here, as we don’t have a feathered animals thread ;)

Shared on the Kennel Club thread.

[/DRIFT]

Riding the rocking chair whilst my brother struggles to stay on the radiator.

IMG_20181113_102227 (Small).jpg
IMG_20181116_131428 (Small).jpg

Neither of mine much like ordinary mince., the raw turkey mince goes down well, as does mashed fish.
With regard to your suggestion above and also DavidBOC's suggestion of baby food.........

Shopgirl
SUCCESS!!!!!! Sooty didn't eat either option this morning and wandered around the house and patio without a care in the world. We got quite worried as she usually eats first thing in the morning. Anyway, off to the local supermarket, bought turkey mince and baby food and placed it in front of her.

She didn't even sniff it..... however, about half an hour ago she decided to sniff again and devoured the mince but didn't touch the baby food. I've filled the plate up with turkey mince again and again she's cleaned the plate up. I'm going to fill it up again in a mo. Thanks for your suggestion - I didn't think it would work.

DavidBOC
Sadly at the time of writing she hasn't touched the baby food, but no bother, we'll keep it in reserve and try again another day. Thanks again

She's giving me The Glare now so I'd better go and get more food!!!!!

Last edited:
With regard to your suggestion above and also DavidBOC's suggestion of baby food.........

Shopgirl
SUCCESS!!!!!! Sooty didn't eat either option this morning and wandered around the house and patio without a care in the world. We got quite worried as she usually eats first thing in the morning. Anyway, off to the local supermarket, bought turkey mince and baby food and placed it in front of her.

She didn't even sniff it..... however, about half an hour ago she decided to sniff again and devoured the mince but didn't touch the baby food. I've filled the plate up with turkey mince again and again she's cleaned the plate up. I'm going to fill it up again in a mo. Thanks for your suggestion - I didn't think it would work.

DavidBOC
Sadly at the time of writing she hasn't touched the baby food, but no bother, we'll keep it in reserve and try again another day. Thanks again

She's giving me The Glare now so I'd better go and get more food!!!!!
I'm so glad it worked :) They seem to prefer it at room temperature, which might be why she waited to eat it.

Last edited:
Found on the inter-web . . . . :)

Copied to the "Kennel Club" thread.

"I see that you are in the kitchen....anything that I might find interesting?"

17203319QYqRiK3j.jpg

Or us?

171953GGcSMEAV.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20