Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Found on the inter-web . . . some things just HAVE to be shared :)

Copied on the Kennel Club thread.

Phwoarrr . . . .

The distain(?) with which it shakes each back leg . . . :) .

Last edited:
@Baboon186 -
The bottom left picture is what I usually see,
The cat is thinking "Is he still alive"..."Will he wake up to feed me"

Sooty's not been too good over the last week - she's not been eating much but is drinking well. We're obviously quite concerned, especially as the vet gave me an ultimatum about 2 months ago, but we said whilst she is still OK in our eyes we'll persevere.

Today she's hardly eaten at all until 3 o'clock, when she had some Sheba beef - she normally turns her nose up at that. We've tried her with chicken, tuna and all the other different packs of food she normally has, all to no avail until the feed at 3pm.

In another unusual move she's been sitting on Mrs Dave - again, Sooty's never done this before.

Here is a photo for posterity......
Sooty 151118.jpg

Thomas Katt is much the same, getting thin and shedding. Having lost Clio to kidney failure, I'm not keen to consult the vet, he seems happy enough, sleeps a lot, but enjoys his Omega 3 supplement nibbles.
IMG_0074.JPG

Penguin
Sooty has only one tooth left, so she doesn't indulge in kibble or nibbles. We've soaked them in gravy, water, etc to soften them up but she doesn't want to know. We also have to cut all her food up into little pieces (and I mean, little pieces) so that she can swallow properly as the normal food sometimes get stuck by her one remaining tooth - poor old cat (she's around 20 years old)

Penguin
Sooty has only one tooth left, so she doesn't indulge in kibble or nibbles. We've soaked them in gravy, water, etc to soften them up but she doesn't want to know. We also have to cut all her food up into little pieces (and I mean, little pieces) so that she can swallow properly as the normal food sometimes get stuck by her one remaining tooth - poor old cat (she's around 20 years old)
When Furby had problems eating, she was able to manage raw turkey mince broken up with a fork. Also pate style cat food.

Shopgirl
The pate style cat food for Sooty is on her take it or leave it list - she changes her food likes on an hourly basis. We've tried ordinary mince in the past to no avail.

She is certainly hard work, perhaps we've been bad in our previous lives :)

Shopgirl
The pate style cat food for Sooty is on her take it or leave it list - she changes her food likes on an hourly basis. We've tried ordinary mince in the past to no avail.

She is certainly hard work, perhaps we've been bad in our previous lives :)
Neither of mine much like ordinary mince., the raw turkey mince goes down well, as does mashed fish.

@dave8307 -

When one of mine was old and poorly I had good luck getting her to eat the baby food strained chicken that comes in a jar along with a bit of the Gerber baby rice cereal mixed with milk.

Best of luck to you and poor old Sooty

Awww . . . . I want one !!

Again found on Facebook.

I may have posted this sometime ago, but worth posting again ;) .
More big, friendly, kitties . . . . :) .

[DRIFT]

Found on Facebook, and shared/posted here, as we don’t have an aquatic animals thread ;)

Shared on the Kennel Club thread.

[/DRIFT]

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20