Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Any suggestions?
I had Dillinger neutered a few months ago but his play fights with Lenin have escalated into some sort of sexual assault. He pushes Lenin down mounts him and bites the back of his neck (as they do with a female).
This results in Lenin fighting back for real, ears flat on back of head and swipes at his head with the claws fully extended.
Could this be something he will grow out of or has anyone dealt with a similar problem?

For some reason Badger_Heed and Bile-Spewer spring to mind...

Both Jake and Colin are neutered - now 13 years old. They still mount each other although a lot more sedately now ..... Boys will be boys!!!!! Dillinger is in his prime and still experimenting - maybe just keep an eye on his aggressiveness towards Lenin. Jake was heavy pawed towards Colin when he was younger
Thanks for that info if it's fairly normal I'll monitor his behaviour and interveen if necessary. It's just that I have never seen this with males I've had in the past and I'm worried in case one of them gets hurt when the claws come out. Although a scratch on his head may moderate Dillingers behaviour.

Thanks for that info if it's fairly normal I'll monitor his behaviour and interveen if necessary. It's just that I have never seen this with males I've had in the past and I'm worried in case one of them gets hurt when the claws come out. Although a scratch on his head may moderate Dillingers behaviour.
I still interveen if I think Jake is being too insistent..... It's always him and never Colin to be honest. But they always groom each other every evening too

He's a handsome chap - any chance he could have been 'rescued' by someone in the area? He might have roamed anywhere within a radius of a couple of miles or three, easily.
We have two Tabby brothers & 4 months ago one sneaked out one night & disappeared. Despite searches, enquiries, databases & posters all around, nothing until he turned up at a farm a mile away rather thin & very hungry a month later.

With his apparent loss we had already agreed to adopt the Bengal. They seemed to get along ok (as see in post #17,102) so we are hoping the Bengal might pop up somewhere eventually. I described him as a Tabby to the neighbours as the first person I approached asked if he was very large, I think the mention of Bengal she had assumed it was a Bengal Tiger!

Apart from outright harm, I fear that someone will be flattered by his attention & feeding him. But if they try to contain him indoors against his will, he does behave more like a Bengal Tiger!

How long have you been watching Jarvis? I have a right to know!
Never mind that! How did Jarvis get off of that telegraph pole from the last cartoon?

I took Furby back to the vet today and we decided it was kindest to let her go now before she stopped enjoying life. RIP Furby very best little cat ever.
RIP Furby. You gave her the best life she could have, for which I'm certain she was thankful.

I took Furby back to the vet today and we decided it was kindest to let her go now before she stopped enjoying life. RIP Furby very best little cat ever.
Oh, that's such a shame, shopgirl.

R.I.P Furby.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20