Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

woo hoo just managed to stroke Biffa along his back and he didn't snarl at me or run away :) :) :)

Attachments

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
woo hoo just managed to stroke Biffa along his back and he didn't snarl at me or run away :) :) :)
He doesn't look happy though.

woo hoo just managed to stroke Biffa along his back and he didn't snarl at me or run away :):):)
He may not look happy but he looks nice. And focused. Mostly on that ball with string attached.

He doesn't look happy though.
that's a previous photo.........I certainly wouldn't risk freaking him out by stroking AND photographing!

Over the last two weeks I have seen a neighbor's cat, Missy, walking through my yard with a chipmunk(apparently deceased) in her mouth, bringing it home. Always coming from behind my garage so I suspect there is a chipmunk burrow there.
I don't think there are chipmunks in the UK or Europe. They are a small striped member of the squirrel family. (piccie below)
I know my neighbor has a cat flap. I wonder if he find presents under the couch.

Chipmunk.jpg

Last edited:
Over the last two weeks I have seen a neighbor's cat, Missy, walking through my hard with a chipmunk(apparently deceased) in her mouth, bringing it home. Always coming from behind my garage so I suspect there is a chipmunk burrow there.
I don't think there are chipmunks in the UK or Europe. They are a small striped member of the squirrel family. (piccie below)
I know my neighbor has a cat flap. I wonder if he find presents under the couch.

View attachment 357807
Very, very, coincidentally, now - right this very hour - being shown on BBC TV's programme "Autumnwatch New England", filmed over there . . . with the usual UK overly enthusiastic presenters.

Chipmunks are funny little things. The run quite fast for something so small and run with the tail in the air like a flag.
Their burrows have specialized branches for sleeping, food (nuts etc) storage, toilet use and trash.
I love watching them but don't begrudge Missy a change in her diet. Cats are cats after all.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Sorry, mate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20