• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

New boy 16 weeks old, his name will probably be Milo. Confident little chap and doesn't seem to give a sh*t that the other two cats and two Staffies don't yet care for his appearing in their house.

IMG_20180924_143540461.jpg
IMG_20180924_143552708.jpg
IMG_20180924_181916898_TOP.jpg
IMG_20180924_181039680.jpg

@Monty417 -

Really beautiful cat. Some have said that Bengal type cats can be a bit aggressive/bitey/scratchy. Any truth to that based on your experience??

I am thinking about a third cat and would tend to a rescue but could consider something that looks like that.

@Monty417 -

Really beautiful cat. Some have said that Bengal type cats can be a bit aggressive/bitey/scratchy. Any truth to that based on your experience??

I am thinking about a third cat and would tend to a rescue but could consider something that looks like that.

He is our 5th Bengal since 1989 and I haven't had that sort of problem, but I imagine that they could be if treated badly, especially as they have a strong neck and bite. I find them to be very intelligent, playful, good company, very affectionate and would recommend them to anyone.

We lost our first marbled Bengal to a brain tumour but still have his half sister who is now 10 years old and just couldn't resist this one when offered him.

Last edited:
Sat at my workbench making up some pole rigs last night & I heard an odd noise behind me.
Oscar had sneaked up onto my desk & the bugger was busy lapping up the glass of IPA I've just poured.
The truth is now out: BossHogg's offloaded a bleedin' alky on me!

Sisters.......Isla and Lois, now almost 5 months old. Lovely when they’re asleep - when awake they are absolutely batshit crazy, mad as mad things in Madtown on Mad Day. They are Bengal/oriental crosses, so l knew what was coming and only have myself to blame.

1DF49619-9151-4C8F-BDC9-D4A206930318.jpeg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
This little thing has suddenly developed a limp, OH reckons she's got a piece of glass stuck in her paw from outside the block where some twat smashed a bottle on the ground and couldn't be f'ked to clear it up. Couldn't get a vet's appt tonight so has 1st appt tomorrow.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20