Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

New boy 16 weeks old, his name will probably be Milo. Confident little chap and doesn't seem to give a sh*t that the other two cats and two Staffies don't yet care for his appearing in their house.

IMG_20180924_143540461.jpg
IMG_20180924_143552708.jpg
IMG_20180924_181916898_TOP.jpg
IMG_20180924_181039680.jpg

@Monty417 -

Really beautiful cat. Some have said that Bengal type cats can be a bit aggressive/bitey/scratchy. Any truth to that based on your experience??

I am thinking about a third cat and would tend to a rescue but could consider something that looks like that.

@Monty417 -

Really beautiful cat. Some have said that Bengal type cats can be a bit aggressive/bitey/scratchy. Any truth to that based on your experience??

I am thinking about a third cat and would tend to a rescue but could consider something that looks like that.

He is our 5th Bengal since 1989 and I haven't had that sort of problem, but I imagine that they could be if treated badly, especially as they have a strong neck and bite. I find them to be very intelligent, playful, good company, very affectionate and would recommend them to anyone.

We lost our first marbled Bengal to a brain tumour but still have his half sister who is now 10 years old and just couldn't resist this one when offered him.

Last edited:
Sat at my workbench making up some pole rigs last night & I heard an odd noise behind me.
Oscar had sneaked up onto my desk & the bugger was busy lapping up the glass of IPA I've just poured.
The truth is now out: BossHogg's offloaded a bleedin' alky on me!

Sisters.......Isla and Lois, now almost 5 months old. Lovely when they’re asleep - when awake they are absolutely batshit crazy, mad as mad things in Madtown on Mad Day. They are Bengal/oriental crosses, so l knew what was coming and only have myself to blame.

1DF49619-9151-4C8F-BDC9-D4A206930318.jpeg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
This little thing has suddenly developed a limp, OH reckons she's got a piece of glass stuck in her paw from outside the block where some twat smashed a bottle on the ground and couldn't be f'ked to clear it up. Couldn't get a vet's appt tonight so has 1st appt tomorrow.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20