Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

That's also the trick played by young daughters on fathers. The question is, who came up with it first?
Cats without a shadow of a doubt.

He (and the other 2 because they can't really be left out) is reaping the benefits of his 'invalid' diet of chicken, cod and tuna with occasional bacon snacks until he's completely recovered :)

Side order of Go Cat?
If we're having side orders cat style I'll have Marmite on toast please.. It was certainly appreciated by that large thing of mine called Harley, the only real problem being that he didn't really know he was a cat even though he was in charge.

Meanwhile...

... Oscar & Lily are settling in, though the latter doesn't appear to be too enamoured with sharing her new home & growls at Oscar if he gets too close, though she seems to think it OK to stick her nose in his bum whilst he's eating.
Got new bowls & a cat tree thing arriving on Tuesday & will pick up some toys in town tomorrow.
I've loads of 3/8" hemp/sisal & heavy duty cardboard tubes, so when I have a day spare, I'll build them a proper climbing/clawing/sleeping tree.

Meanwhile...

... Oscar & Lily are settling in, though the latter doesn't appear to be too enamoured with sharing her new home & growls at Oscar if he gets too close, though she seems to think it OK to stick her nose in his bum whilst he's eating.
Got new bowls & a cat tree thing arriving on Tuesday & will pick up some toys in town tomorrow.
I've loads of 3/8" hemp/sisal & heavy duty cardboard tubes, so when I have a day spare, I'll build them a proper climbing/clawing/sleeping tree.

I think she's just re-establishing the hierarchy after the change in territory. Cat society is matriarchal, so even though she's small, she should be calling the shots.

It sounds like @Poppy has a similar dynamic going on at the moment.

I think she's just re-establishing the hierarchy after the change in territory. Cat society is matriarchal, so even though she's small, she should be calling the shots.

It sounds like @Poppy has a similar dynamic going on at the moment.
He's just been pestering her again, so she's back on the padded platform I made for her in the desk drawer next to my right elbow & purring like a good 'un.
I'll go through & give him some company later.

He's just been pestering her again, so she's back on the padded platform I made for her in the desk drawer next to my right elbow & purring like a good 'un.
I'll go through & give him some company later.
He used to chase her around the garden trying to pick on her, until she stood her ground and swiped the la'al fecker for daring to bother her! She can swipe quite hard as the cuts on my ankles can testify when she didn't want to go in the carry case! :D

That last one says "I could have you..." :mrgreen:
You haven't seen anything until you see Oscar trying to pick on a 10lb French lop buck and get handed his arse on a plate, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the protector of the garden - Ronnie Kray the rabbit!
WP_20160915_17_17_21_Pro.jpg

Ronnie runs at Oscar pinning him down and savages him, while Oscar squeals like a big baby. :D

Meanwhile...

You really are working hard for your new lords and masters! I like that!

You haven't seen anything until you see Oscar trying to pick on a 10lb French lop buck and get handed his arse on a plate, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the protector of the garden - Ronnie Kray the rabbit!
View attachment 346738
Ronnie runs at Oscar pinning him down and savages him, while Oscar squeals like a big baby. :D[/QUOT

The couple round the corner have got a rabbit called Reg, he must be the missing twin.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20