Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

You knew it existed to give another poster a mong button rating on a perfectly reasonable and informative post.

Your neighbour's cat's lump will be OK because it doesn't exist.

Or tell the neighbour to go to the vet, now go away.

PS
Apologies to all the regular users of this thread.
Bravo is letting a spat from elsewhere come into this thread and will start to troll it with no concern for regular posters, it's his MO.
Let us hope he now goes away.

Just back in from taking mum to the doctor's & shopping.
Oscar took a major wobbly when I opened the door & dived all the way under one of the kitchen units, then realised he was really too big & did a madd skillz job of reversing back out.
Needless to say, he then stood up & sauntered away pretending nothing had happened. :mrgreen:

Not a squeak from Lily yet.[/QUOTE]

Have you checked under those floorboards? :lol:

Found her.
Sulking behind the washing machine. She's now back on her perch by the front window, having scoffed some grub, sniffed Oscar's arrse & growled at him.
The washing maschine hidey hole has now been made inaccessible.

My next door neighbour's cat has a soft lump under her skin, about two inches across,. The cat is only about a year or so old. Its not causing her any pain but she does seem sleepy and somewhat lethargic.

Any thoughts as to what it could be?

Oscar checking things out:
DSC_2015 (2).jpg

Lily was playing the stand on the keyboard game, so I opened the top drawer in the desk, threw in a t shirt & stuck a towel on top, which resulted in peace & quiet right up to the bloody camera beeping to say it was focused...
DSC_2016 (2).jpg

Then she can’t afford a cat and should never have got one. Not giving veterinary care to an ill animal is abuse, plain and simple.
Maybe he can pay the fees himself, after all he is a well off and successful businessman (so he tells us).
No PDSA in London? Bullshit, there are other animal charities as well, google is nearby for all of us.

BTW, if your cat developed a growth what would you do?
Go to a vet or go in to a website to ask for medical advice?
Last time I looked at this thread we didn't have any veterinary surgeons knocking about and all us cat owners know to take our pets to the vet should something bad happen.

Except for Bravo Bravo of course who has come up with this latest bullshit to justify bringing one of his many spats onto this thread.

He is like a very bad smell.

Then she can’t afford a cat and should never have got one. Not giving veterinary care to an ill animal is abuse, plain and simple.
Right On. ^^

Please, do feel free to share your detailed knowledge of the particular circumstances here.

Or, if you really are concerned, please do feel free to pay the vet bills on her behalf.

Because you withholding payment would be abuse, plain and simple.

You little SJW you.

If anyone would like to make some helpful suggestions, bearing in mind there are quite a few cat owners here I'd be pleased to hera them.

Some people are just bringing their personal spats in here, rather than actually contributing.

The cat has a soft lump, the neighbour can['t afford vet fees and she is nowhere near a PDSA place.

Let us know how the imaginary cat gets on.

By the way, I didn't 'tag' you in my last post and I haven't 'tagged' you in this one.
But don't let that stop you from replying, then replying again with an even 'funnier' reply and a mong button rating.

If anyone would like to make some helpful suggestions, bearing in mind there are quite a few cat owners here I'd be pleased to hera them.

Some people are just bringing their personal spats in here, rather than actually contributing.

The cat has a soft lump, the neighbour can['t afford vet fees and she is nowhere near a PDSA place.
Take the cat to a vet and explain financial situation most vets will allow you to pay in installments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20