Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Meanwhile, BWB is fully stretched diagonally across my side of the bed. Both him and mrshogg are snoring like freight trains, I've decamped to the spare room enjoying the peace and quiet. ;)
Lily is now leading an exploration party with Oscar in tow. if he gets too close, she growls at him.:mrgreen:

My wife says she was very happy to see where the cats would be living, even if she had a good cry on the way home. She also says don't forget, she wants first dibs on your oak sideboard. :D

Last edited:
Jeeves decided this morning's amusement would be to eat a wasp. He spat it out pretty quicky but not before the damage was done.

Luckily he's not allergic but his face did swell quite alarmingly. Quick phone call and a trip to see Alice the vet who dispensed antihistamine, painkiller and anti inflammatory jabs and removed the sting. Face still sore but back to normal size.

That was a very expensive snack Jeeves, please stay away from the evil stripey bastards in future.

Last edited:
It was quite strange to open the back door this morning and not see any of them begging for food.
Oscar is ensconced on a chair under the dining table though keeps coming through to be petted.
He tried to snaffle Lily's food this morning & after growling at him, she's taken herself off in a huff & hidden somewhere in either the living room or kitchen.
Fark knows where, as I can't find her but she's in here somewhere.
1headscratch.gif

Jeeves decided this morning's amusement would be to eat a wasp. He spat it out pretty quicky but not before the damage was done.

Luckily he's not allergic but his face did swell quite alarmingly. Quick phone call and a trip to see Alice the vet who dispensed antihistamine, painkiller and anti imflammatory jabs and removed the sting. Face still sore but back to normal size.

That was a very expensive snack Jeeves, please stay away from the evil stripy bastards in future.

Ouch!

Is he the sort of chap that'll learn from experience?

That's cos she's small enough to hide, she'll come out for a cuddle. ;)
Just back in from taking mum to the doctor's & shopping.
Oscar took a major wobbly when I opened the door & dived all the way under one of the kitchen units, then realised he was really too big & did a madd skillz job of reversing back out.
Needless to say, he then stood up & sauntered away pretending nothing had happened. :mrgreen:

Not a squeak from Lily yet.

Oscar is ensconced on a chair under the dining table though keeps coming through to be petted.
He tried to snaffle Lily's food this morning & after growling at him, she's taken herself off in a huff & hidden somewhere in either the living room or kitchen.
Fark knows where, as I can't find her but she's in here somewhere. View attachment 346497
Why did @Bravo_Bravo give this a 'dumb'?
Is he trying to bring yet another of his tedious spats onto a good thread?

Don't forget to give me an 'old' or a 'dumb' Bravo you prick.

He does like to power nap, that's how I caught him yesterday, he was fast asleep on BWB's bed in the alley. Before he knew it, he was bundled straight into the pet carrier and the door shut! :D

He ran away from a bluebottle just now, we can but hope . He enjoyed some mashed cod a little while ago with the odd theatrical wince and one eye on the fridge for more, he needs building up after the shock :)
Whan I was a lad, one of our cats trod on a bee, after that he would come belting in through the cat flap from the garden if any flying insect so much as looked at him.

Talking of cats, my next door neighbour's cat has a soft lump under her skin, about two inches across,. The cat is only about a year or so old. Its not causing her any pain but she does seem sleepy and somewhat lethargic.
Any thoughts as to what it could be?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20