Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Is that the camping trip, down south, that you were organising for the ARRSE group? @wheel @HappyNomad
being completely unaware I was organising a trip for arrse - NO

I'm going to the Brecon Beacons for the weekend.i don't know when I'll be able to get away again, I was considering cancelling this trip but it's only 4 days so hopefully brother can manage without me

being completely unaware I was organising a trip for arrse - NO

I'm going to the Brecon Beacons for the weekend.i don't know when I'll be able to get away again, I was considering cancelling this trip but it's only 4 days so hopefully brother can manage without me
But there's no railway station anywhere near the Brecon Beacons.

Oscar has eaten any food available & Lily is back to sulking in her cave under the sideboard & growls at Oscar if he gets close. :mrgreen:
Oscar is plainly the practical type & has said f*** you to her & after a good head & neck scratching from me is now settling down for a nap...
DSC_2014 (2).jpg

..'scuse bare boards but they're coming up so I can build a wine "cellar" underneath the floor, as there's a good 3' void.

well now they are having a nap on the spare bed - see if she'll stop hissing at him

Attachments

Typical: I adopt two cats & within a couple of hours I hear the tell-tale gnawing sound of a rat under the floor...
Bastards must get pushed up out of their tunnels when it rains a lot - which it has of late.

She's currently sat on my chest reading Arrse, supported by my right arm that's gone to sleep and it makes typing bloody difficult.
Meanwhile, BWB is fully stretched diagonally across my side of the bed. Both him and mrshogg are snoring like freight trains, I've decamped to the spare room enjoying the peace and quiet. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
notwhoiam The NAAFI Bar 199
happybonzo Travel 2
samain11 The NAAFI Bar 20