Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

Great news! Is Kashmir spending any more time around the house?
only when it's feeding time :) she's still sleeping in a cardboard box just outside the door, I just popped out to check on her and she's curled up quite happy - I must remember to get a plastic box for her in case it rains........

Biffa came out briefly to have dinner this evening but something must have spooked him as he shot back under the bed

only when it's feeding time :) she's still sleeping in a cardboard box just outside the door, I just popped out to check on her and she's curled up quite happy - I must remember to get a plastic box for her in case it rains........

Biffa came out briefly to have dinner this evening but something must have spooked him as he shot back under the bed

Hopefully one will come in more, and one will come out more!

I did see a polytactyl Maine Coon when I was looking for Ragnar but the breeder refused to sell him when she learnt that he would be allowed outside.
Does this condition have any effect on the cats hunting ability or general day to day living (climbing, balance etc.)?
They are both lovely looking girls and you must post a photo when their markings come through. I do miss Pongos photos of his two who were beautiful cats.
You definitely need to take extra precautions, as what you have there is a cat with opposing thumbs.
Before you know it, they'll have invented the steam locomotive, the Maxim machine gun & the Supermarine Spitfire - all cat sized.

Hidden black cat ninja.jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
10:00 And Ginge has had enough already! The rest of the tribe are out in the sun.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Foitin_Irish Weapons, Equipment & Rations 20
orificecadet Officers 45
OldRedCap The Intelligence Cell 4