Cats. Feline funnies and other stuff.

1524129996463.png

FB_IMG_1524156323881.jpg

I love the "Erm... Dog did it?" expression.

Poor kitty . . .

I have just returned from my TACP course after a couple of weeks. Remembering the scowl I got last time we had no tuna, I stopped to get some on the way home. Was he impressed? No, he was not. It had slipped my mind that I had taken my, er, I mean ‘his’, softee jacket with me.

we're back from the vet - apparently 20ml of fluid is quite a lot and I don't need to worry about doing it every day. she took blood and will ring me with result but he seems ok

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Forgiven, ‘though there’s definitely a look of “don’t you dare take it again without asking” about him.
Two weeks ago my other (better?) half had some new glasses for g&t's delivered. Since I introduced her to that drunk I've created a monster I tell you (she is however keeping g&j greenall in my home town operating at max chat so there is an upside). Anyway I digress. The tray of glasses was funnily enough delivered wrapped in bubble wrap, packing tissue paper and in a box. Since that date Elvis has slept no where else. At least we managed to extract the drinking vessels before he did a hitler and annexed it like the Sudetenland.

Forgiven, ‘though there’s definitely a look of “don’t you dare take it again without asking” about him.
Two weeks ago my other (better?) half had some new glasses for g&t's delivered. Since I introduced her to that drunk I've created a monster I tell you (she is however keeping g&j greenall in my home town operating at max chat so there is an upside). Anyway I digress. The tray of glasses was funnily enough delivered wrapped in bubble wrap, packing tissue paper and in a box. Since that date Elvis has slept no where else. At least we managed to extract the drinking vessels before he did a hitler and annexed it like the Sudetenland.
Their aim is to take over the world, box by box.

Am I the only cat owner with shredded carpet just inside several doorways after feline lovey has been accidently shut in, and has shown his disapproval by trying to get out by pulling the carpet up usually in shreds...then follows the pushing match to open the door against torn up carpet and let the big bastard out...
Looking smug on the roof of the stable
DSCF4571.JPG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Foitin_Irish Weapons, Equipment & Rations 20
orificecadet Officers 45
OldRedCap The Intelligence Cell 4